Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Latest pick up 3 ounces for 480

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TwztedElegance, Nov 25, 2010.

1. CANADAAAAA :hello: :smoke: usually would've cost me bout 450 but I had to pay a bit more this time

pics are kinda crappy coz I just used my iPhone camera :|

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I wouldve saved a bit more n got a QP judging by the price that is..nonetheless nice dank

3. #3 TwztedElegance, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2010
    thanks man, i usually pick up qp's but i already had some bud left over from before so i couldn't justify getting another o right now wiht finals coming up and shit.. just cost me 10 bucks extra per ounce buying 3 of em as compared to getting a straight qp anyway, no biggie

4. looks tasty.

5. you traded currency for something priceless. enjoy!

6. Nice pickup man. What was that document thing in the 2nd picture?

7. haha thanks guys, that's the manual that came with my MFLB man i've been using it as my rolling paper surface thing for months hahaha

8. Lawl, I figured it had to do something with bud. I saw the word "inhale" on it and it caught my attention.

9. To this day, I am jealous of the canadian bud market. Cali prices are rape.:mad:

10. nice bud

but arizona sucks dick

11. Well, lower prices mean less profit as well. Or you just have to have a shit ton. Which, I'm sure in Canada isn't a problem everyone wants bud apparently

12. just think about us east coasters..

u think ur prices are rape??!!

13. ARIZONA :D

Stoners' drink of choice.

14. you got 3 Os of that for 480? thats pretty fuckin good. We have decent prices around here but I couldnt get chron that looks like that at that price.

15. some bomb m39??

niicey and the price.......

[​IMG]

16. 450$ an oz makes me happy to know an old couple who do nothing else but grow high quality bud and give it to me a rediculously low prices... ahh the backwoods of Pennsylvania. It's wonderful here. :D

17. careful man with the right program it's easy to trace iPhone pictures to where they were taken.

18. Haha as was said come to the east coast.

If you don't grow your own you're getting fucked over bigggg time. $400+ an O is quite common over hear for good shit. It's fucking ridiculous and I don't support it.

Nice op that's a hell of a deal though it's still cheaper to grow it yourself.

19. Gotta love beasters

20. yeah a damn steal compared to us east coasters. va right here and only thing i can get around 450-480 is a qp of mids! ya son of a bitch!