Latebloomers?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mistahsparklez, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Well played sir.

2. If you're 28 and a virgin...pry shouldn't be blaming girls...

Should be blaming that person looking at you in the mirror :smoking:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I was a late bloomer but I'm all caught up.

• Like Like x 1
  4. while you're not wrong, much of the nature i attribute rejection on is the social bias of dating culture to blacks. whereblackpeoplemeet is not exactly my cup of joe. I'm more like shwayze, being tokenized and all, but the rejection factor of wealthy elite is intimidating when you hold high standards. good point though, I should take one for the team and just go shoulder tackle mode on them butterfaces.
    :roflmao:

5. What's your social circle like? And habits of going out?

How do you meet/approach women when you do try?

6. social circle of none for the last few years. introverted isolation has been my mode since I was a kid. The only environments I thrive in when my game is at my best is work or school, and I've been out of work for 2 years now. Community college is great, but with my shyness I have yet to hook-line-and-sinker any given girl for the semester.

Occasionally I slip away to the beach to lose my mind in nature, but I never seem to break out of my shyness bubble to be able to ask the first question to any girl/woman in sight.

• Like Like x 1
  7. well...whatever it takes...you have to beat your shyness somehow...and i'll tell you something - i am a very shy/reserved person when i feel uncomfortable...here is how i defeat that tho...

i always gravitate and find very outgoing friends....no matter what stage it's been in my life, hs, college, or now...i always find a way to get very social friends, and they see my personality, and will tell all their friends, 'You gotta meet this crazy mf!'

so you need to put yourself out there...find people who can be your conduit to the social world...

also, get on Tinder and Bumble ;)

8. You remind me a lot of myself good luck man

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. Unfortunately Mistahsparklez, my advice is no longer free, but for 99 cents you could obtain about 13,000 words of it.

And yes, plug is shameless.

10. you got a discount code for that? my attention span wanders off after 10k words..:hookah:

11. Well your in luck, since about 7k words of it is complete bullshit! :ey:

12. sold.

13. In all seriousness though, you can't take rejection personal. Life is not about success, you learn nothing from success, life is about failure.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Hmm, I've always had the opposite, actually. SO many girls love black guys. Guys too. Have you tried online dating at all?

I was a late bloomer too though, and missed out on a lot of those girls that loved black guys when I was in high school. But it just sorta happened unexpectedly with a girl I was friends with one day. This type of shit really does seem to happen when you least expect it and aren't trying to force it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Though, I hate to say it, but I am lighter skinned, which seems to be generally more... "accepted"... That usually has something to do with it unfortunately, as many people have just straight up told me. Which is awkward, I never know what to say to that...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I know what you mean. I was brought up with pretty liberal parents who taught me these things would happen, so I learned to expect it. It's just when you experience it in your face sometimes it makes you wonder how much of the past America is still in the past and how many are in the "post-racial" globalized world of today. Either way, it's not so much my physical appearance that gives me self-doubt, but the number of times having been rejected that killed my self-esteem and somewhat set me back in years of confidence.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Someday you'll find HER... or she'll find you.

It's not like that man. U2 just haven't found each other yet. I've been married over 25 years and don't regret it at all. No, it's not perfect but we love each other and do whatever it takes to make it work.

We're in it for the Long Haul.

J

• Like Like x 2
  18. Where the hell did the race card come into play??

You brought it up first in your post above.

Then @Tonika said that "i'm sure being black has nothing to do with it"

To which point you tell her that she's rude??

I don't freaking get it. Jesus.

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. I don't hold on to grudges but explaining my rationale to her retort, she claimed to know the verbatim spoken to me from the point of rejection as if she were there saying it didn't happen. Just plain rude when you jump into someone's business blindly while adding ignorant remarks.

20. a lot of white girls love black dick, and obviously black girls like black guys too. so youre either doing it wrong or you need to move out of your racist area.

• Agree Agree x 2