Latebloomers?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mistahsparklez, Apr 13, 2017.

1. 28 and still a virgin. Can anyone, male or female relate to this struggle of self?

And no, I am not fat or ugly...but the main excuse of rejection I receive is, "It's because you're black."

Why are girls so fucked up?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. The day could be today.

One day you'll want to avoid females and have nothing to do with them. I'm reminded by this from my mother each day. Love her like nothing else, but shes very lazy and doesn't do much besides playing FarmVille and shit.

I don't want to support someone like that.

Times are harder than ever and it takes two adults to have a good running relationship. There's no mother or father that stays home all day to watch kids, clean, cook, it's too hard. Now both parents need full time jobs at the minimum.

Your better off like me just doing it all. When you want a side chick you can buy one. It's cheaper than dating or getting married.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah don't get married. You end up doing everything you would have done and more.
    Relationships suck. You should be happy you haven't fallen into the trap yet, at least you still have your dignity at this point in your life. More than I can say.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I agree, yet money isn't the route I would like to go because I'm low maintenance as fuck and rich chicks are a hassle.
    lol word.

thanks for the replies :rolleyes: guess I'm doing my natural Batman brooding as I overthink in my cave of dark.

would be nice to have a billion dollars and a kickass whip tho...

5. I've always envied your spirit and creativity. I remember when life was that much fun, way before the old ball and chain. Enjoy being yourself, way more rewarding than having your head up someone else's ass.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dude, You ever been to Walmart? All those ladies look to have found someone.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I still know quite a few people who are Stay at Home Mom's without jobs, my sister included and they are doing really well. It still happens, just not quite as much as it used to.

I don't think he was talking about rich chicks, I think he was talking about using money for hookers haha, which personally if I was still a virgin (28 as well) I probably would have resorted to that already

8. I'm sure being black is nothing to do with it tho!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. It's rather rude of you to tell me what I don't hear with my own ears.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. #10 Tonika, Apr 13, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    idc.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Then leave without being a troll? Fuck this is why women are fucking confusing.

12. you are the troll making a thread like this and crying oh its because i'm black lol wtf ever man. dumbest excuse ever! anyways we don't believe you so move on i'm done with this!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. You're being inconsiderate. I would normally resort to ripping you a new one but you ain't worth my time with this ignorance. Fuck off.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. So I ignored username Tonika for hijacking my thread while attempting to sniff my balls. Anyone else on the thread with positive feedback I appreciate the real talk. This is also in large part why BBW are not attractive to me. The world is full of saturated assholes with mouths full of grime.

15. #15 Tonika, Apr 13, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    so lol am I supposed to care that some little jerk ignored me. good I did the same so I don't have to see your cry baby posts anymore. anyone can see who started this on here to it was him.I always try to get along with everyone on g.c

• Like Like x 1
  16. I thankfully lost my V-Card @ 18.

Go to the bars, get wasted, and take home some fat ugly bitch, stick jah cock in mon, and give her the ol' "One pump chump & dump".

It's really not that exciting, honestly, I wish I would've waiting for someone special, not the town whore.

17. I don't mess with sluts which makes up pretty much all the women I know so that's my excuse Women are crazy anyway

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

18. Son, don't try to understand women. Women understand women and they hate each other

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. How was he crying? I'm greatly confused. He asked if anyone could relate that's all

• Like Like x 1
  20. Get out please

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1