Late-Night Stoner Reporting for Duty

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rezu, Sep 1, 2009.

1. :wave::wave:

Hey everyone!

This is actually my second post here, I just made an account and was browsing the city and some douche on the Apprentice Tokers board is complaining that his friend doesn't smoke him out enough, and he was being a bigot...and then he went ahead and said that all Texans behave like his dumb ass. :devious:

So yeah I had to post there and now here. :D

I guess I'll go by Rezu here. I'm stoned and basically killing time. I like smoking and playing guitar, and smoking and playing disc golf, and smoking and cleaning my paraphernalia. Speaking of I have a lovely little bong, a bubbler, a chillum, an automatic joint roller, and of course the standard glass pipe. (I like to mix it up, weed should be enjoyed in a variety of ways.)

I'm a video game addict. I got a Nintendo DS a while ago and hacked it and with a library of 4000+ games...Nothing better than smoking and playing a touch screen game. :p

I feel very welcome here already. It's easy to feel at home when you're surrounded by stoners, I guess.

Can't wait to meet you guys and maybe make some new friends, have some laughs, and smoke a shitload of weed.

See you on the forums!

-Rezu

2. welcome mah dude