Late harvest monster crop update

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Itsx4life, Nov 25, 2017.

1. What is happening here?

2. Yikes. Could be a month or more until you even see roots, be patient :)

3. This updates pics are after lst of the 3 branches... I just put a scrog over her and 4 others. And added another 250 real watts led 2 days ago. Ill post more sometime soon of most recent prorgress

Sent from my LGMS210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Cloning in flower vs cloning in veg takes a little longer but is worth it because the new growth is explosive compared to a vegging clone

5. No i started this 6 or more weeks ago now... Shes rooted and is exploding. She goes through a short period of reveg after the rooting and then blows up. Branches everywhere i can hardly keep up.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah that's probably why it's good to give mom's and clones flower nutes to make more roots

7. I know this is an old thread. But I am doing monster cropping right now. My clones have rooted and are in 1 gallon pots. They have started to grow wierd leaves. My question is how long before they start growing normal leaves? I have started a journal, here is the link if you wan to check it out.
    3rd indoor grow journal from monter cropped clones

8. Shouldn't be much more than a week before you see real veg growth, she's just sorting things out under lots of stress...keep me posted, they are going to explode!

Sent from my Z982 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Hey thanks for that info. Also, should I top the MC clones or does it naturally form multiple budsites without the need of topping or the use of anyother LST.