Late flower development

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jason Whitney, May 30, 2016.

1. Hey guys, im 50 days into flower and this Is all the flower development I have. I'm in a 5 gallon smart pot with foxfarms oceanforest. Under a 400watt led. Mars epistar 160. Is there anything i,can do to help this along or anything I'm doing that may be hindering the growth? I've fed it once with a normal dose of beasty bloomz. And haven't seen a difference. Any help Is appreciated. Also this plant has more problems than just that. Its my first grow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It looks like a landrace sativa to me. Those strains take 12-20 weeks to fully mature. As far as pushing it along, Advanced Nutrients, Bud Ignitor and Bud Factor X

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3. Is that 12-20weeks in flower? Cause if so I'm just gonna kill it. It's a Sandi strain and I have other plants I wanna grow lol

4. If it's something like a Malawi or a Colombian, it's worth keeping. Those strains will take you to the moon and back.

5. They look like crap but are a great smoke

6. That would be a great strain to scrogg with those nice thin leaves awesome light peneration I would of bred the hell out of her

7. No it has decently large fan leaves before it started clawing. The leaves are curled in on themselves. Its a defficiency or illness or whatever. That being said it's dead now before it could flower so we'll never know.

8. excess nitro.. too much water , looks quite under fed to me dude.. jus my 2 cents

9. Hard to tell with the crappy purple pics .So we will just form a hypothesis from the shadows .
    Over fertilization. Looks like Nitrogen Toxicity . Random downward clawing of leaf tips , are the leaf tips also burned ? twisted deformed ?