Last years BIG harvest

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by ganjaxosunshine, Dec 2, 2006.

1. Im new here and just wanted to show you guys some pics of last years harvest... I have been smoking marijuana for 9 years and growing for 5. I grow for my best friend who has been diagnosed with Glaucoma. The sad thing is he has not a single living relative, and I have made it my job to be there by his side for the rest of his life. So I am currently doing an Indoor crop, and I'll have pics of that grow in a few days. Last years Outdoor crop was Durban Poison, Early Bud, and Early Misty all from Nirvana. Pic 1 is of Durban Poison. Pic 2 is of Early Bud. Pics 3&4 are of Early Misty. I hope you all enjoy and I'll have some pics of my current Indooor grow up in a few days.

Attached Files:

2. jesus fucking christ batman.

3. Nice fucking plants bro. Hope your friend gets better. Bump. I can't believe there's only 1 reply. +rep

4. Yeah. Best of love to your friend. But those plants are probably the healthiest outdoors i've ever seen. did i say plants? i meant TREES> A+

5. WOW! I just keep thinking wow! terrific work and welcome

6. I'm speechless, very nice my friend, very nice.

7. wow...+rep!!! what was your yeild per plant!?

8. I actually don't have a scale... but if you liked these pictures, check for my new thread that has my indoor plants.

9. Nothing beat outdoors :) which is why 95% of my grows are outside ;)

Nice plants +rep

10. mmm..I wish I harvested that haha.

11. Hey thanks for all the kind responses. I finally got all my pics of my Indoor thread working, so make sure you check those buds out.