Last Week in Metal Class!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by McTwist, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Ok so maybe about a week ago I was sitting in metal class zoned out. I see my friend through the window and we start like looking at each other and what not. I kinda giggle and smile but my friend next to me said he couldn't hear me. So the teacher moves me and I can still see him. So all of a sudden he goes

teacher: "ARE YOU STONED?!?!!!"
    me: "No" (I'm not high at all by the way)

Ok so next thing he tells me to go into his office and starts screaming at me. Like screaming, yelling, and bitching at me. Heres what he says

teacher: "ARE YOU HIGH? ARE YOU ON DRUGS?
    YOUR SITTING HERE ALL GIGGLY AND GOOGLEY EYED I CAN'T HAVE YOU SCREWIN' OFF ALL YEAR!
    WHY ARE YOUR EYES GLAZY AND BLOODSHOT???!!!
    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE SO FAR THIS YEAR?"

me: "Well I-"

"EXACTLY YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING
    I CAN'T HAVE YOU OPERATING MY MACHINERY LIKE THAT"

And then he says some other bullshit, and he cut me off. I was fucking pissed off, I wasn't disturbing the class at all and I was not high. I had really bloodshot eyes for some reason and he pretty much said I was high. He didn't let me talk and I was ready to flip shit. I mean seriously and then he gives me a fuckin detention and he's like I'm gonna call your parents blah blah. He never called but if my dad knew that he accused me, no told me that I was high, he would of been pissed.

I never heard a teacher ask them if they were high, especially bitch at them when they didn't know. I tryed to drop it but I can't. And today I found out he's not allowed to manufacture guards for machines and my thing I'm making his for his stupid ass bansaw thing. An like he's bitching at me because its not done and other shit. And today he broke it so now I gotta do it all over again. The guy is a dick, no wonder all my friends didn't take it again this year.

Sorry for the long ass ramble but man I'm still mad about this. Accusing me of being high, fuck that.

2. if someone ever accused me of being high, theyd be right

3. Likewise.

EDIT: Fuck, that was so funny I have to use it in my sig.

4. Blutt beat me to it =( ^^^

5. That sucks dude. hope shit gets better for u. peace.

6. I only had once teacher ever accuse me of doing any drugs, and it was back in high school. actually it was the vice principal conducting an investigation into corocidin (cough medicine) use. He straight up told me that i did corocidin and that i was going to be suspended if i didn't name everyone else i knew that did it. kept interrupting me every time i tried to talk, the whole nine, so I flipped the fuck out. Yelled at him for like 10 minutes, not letting him get a word in edgewise, called him a manipulative rat bastard for threatening me with a suspension if i didn't rat out my friends. I told him i'd get expelled for something i didn't do before i turned in a list of my friends. by now he's starting to apologize, i tell him no, i don't want to hear it, I'm going back to class now, and don't EVER call me in here trying to threaten me with anything when you have no evidence of my involvement trying to get me to roll over on my friends. You're a horrible example of what a leader should be. Then i walked out of his office, grinning ear to ear. He bought me lunch the next day as a peace offering. from then on, every time i got written up, he'd be like, "I'm going to give you after school detention?" and i'd agree or disagree, based on what I did. The entire administration was in my pocket from then on. Things like this are why i say i had a good time in private school.