Last time you wasted money on something..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ETID, Feb 20, 2012.

1. What's the last item you bought and then a few days later were like, "Fuck..why I did buy this..?".

A few days ago I bought this blue lighter that had a bottle opener at the end while I was standing in line at CVS. I end up taking it home and it's fucking impossible to light. It doesn't have a round flicker thing instead of it's like almost square and everytime you flick it, basically rubs your thumb raw. Damn waste of a dolla.

2. A couple of years back I bought a gold wire mesh world series of poker bracelet for £20 which was so fucking hideous. Yet I felt I had to wear it. I still have it somewhere. Christ, I need to burn that thing

3. Tonight, not an item but a place.

I went to skyhigh with my buddies and it was the gayest thing ever. Little kids runnin around and shit, coulda been cool if it werent so fuckign crowded. I was high as hell throughout the whole thing though so i was chillin

4. food. so much food. im always down to wine and dine even though i need the extra 7 bucks for gas money. ill take my chances with the E light on just to enjoy a nice box of teriyaki.or a cheese burger.

5. A Pony. Shit costs money

6. ten minutes ago.... ( i dint read the post just responded to title)

7. A pack of cigs when I clearly have a brand new pack of rolling tabbacco...don't ask me why

8. Food lol... When i get high and get the munchies weird shit happend lol. I remember a few months ago i had been smoking with my buddy all day long and we walked over to winn dixie and i bought some tortias.. cheese.. salsa and a pack of fucking pepperonis so we could make mini pizzas in my car.

I was fucking baked, And PISSED. Realized i blew like 18 bucks on all this shit when i could have gotten a professionally made pizza for less lol.

9. Every time I bought something for a girl. Why. WHY?

10. [quote name='"DaDankSkunk"']Every time I bought something for a girl. Why. WHY?[/quote]

Beat me to it .

Bitches be waisting my mula .

11. Dude! All these people I know talk about sky high all the time like it's so awesome, I mean it's just jumping on trampolines with 7 year olds running around, I mean I bet it could be fun fucking blasted but these kids I know are the straight edge kids.. Im sorry but there is no way that would be fun.

12. I wasted on plenty of shit, back when I used to give a fuck about valentines day I'll buy flowers, candies, typical bullshit to impress which I now realize was a damn waste.

13. The other day at walmart i bought a pair of flip flops because they were on sale for like 2 dollars and im gonna need a new pair when summer comes around but i really looked at them today and omg they are ugly as fuck...idk why i let myself buy these hideous things

14. i dont eat fast food and the other night for some odd reason a mcChicken sounded really good so i picked up 2 of those. that was like 2 bucks tho so it dosent count.

i was on vacation and saw this really nice one hitter slider for my bong, its got a built in screen (pretty much the PHX one without the logo and half the price)

its cool n everything but i never use it, so it was a waste of 20$. it looked smaller in the store, when i got home i realized i could pack like a .7 comfortabley there but i like taking snaps you know? and taking a snap outta there would probably pull more unburnt weed into the bong water than anything.

15. #16 Yonatin, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2012
    Shit, story of my life. I always buy shit spontaneously then I get it home and ask why the fuck did I just waste my money on whatever it is I thought I had to have.

16. I bought some of this honey from the grocery store. It was whipped or something and it makes it creamier and taste better. It's been sitting in my pantry for the last month and a half.

That's the best I could come up with. I usually don't buy things on impulse.

17. all the weed i bought, if i had the money back and was able to just grow and not buy overpriced flowers i could buy a car or something. probably about 3-4 thousand

i never buy anything without thinking about it for a while so i dont impulse buy things other than like a dollar drink or some shit

18. #19 MaxAmmo, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
    Haha victims of brilliant marketing and product placement.

I usually assume the items very easily seen are useless items.

The good stuff is always hidden.

I made a change from my last apartment to my house now.

When I moved, apartment was filled with useless crap I didn't need, I looked at the pile and easily saw $5000 wasted.

Now, I only buy things I need, and go for top of the line no matter what. If I can't afford the top, I won't buy it.

My room feels so nice now. ;)

19. hell nah girl, two bucks?