Last time you got ripped off?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sparklepicnic, Aug 9, 2009.

1. When's the last time you got ripped off?

My shithead neighbor, who is hands down one of the dumbest people I've ever met, gave me half a bag for full bag price and then went through three excuses before pretending like HE had been ripped off.

2. Friend of mine went to pick me up an eighth with my money (I had just had shoulder surgery and was on hydros) from our usual guy. Turns out hes temporarily dry so he goes to a different guy and comes back with some dried out, leafy as fuck, skimpy ass nugs. As in, if bud could ever be severely anorexic, this was it, looked like it had been left out in someones yard and never trimmed. It probably weighed less than a teenth even with all the dry leaves in the bag. Who knows, maybe it had been dank a year ago? :rolleyes:

In the end I had to stumble my drugged out ass to this guys house with my friend and upon my arrival I threw the bag at him. He seemed sympathetic to my state of being and apologized and let me pick out some decent nugs. I dont really recall much of being there but my friend told me I was being a real asshole to the guy, serves him right.

Thats the only time i've been really ripped off, other than being shorted maybe .2 or so.

3. ive been ripped off before when my normal guy was dry so i went to someone else i didnt really know or trust and he took my money and ran, so now if i go to someone else other than my normal guy, i pay with fake money that way i'll never be boned again and they will get screwed if they buy anything with it at a store

4. i get ripped off everytime i buy..
    20euros for .7g
    320euros for an oz.

5. Fake money sounds like a bad plan. Joke?

Also, all them euro's for some dopez is wayyyy expensive.

6. Luckily I have never been ripped off, except maybe one time I bought a half o and it might have been 1-2g short, but nothing major.

7. ive been shorted plenty of times. an o and a half on a hp and a half o from a qp not too long ago

8. Worst i ever got ripped was going through a friends dealer who gave me a little more than an 1/8th when i was meant to get a 1/4. Deal was done on a busy street i was waiting outside this Fried Chicken place kid rode up on a bike pulled a ball of some plastic carrier bags out of his pocket handed it to me i gave him the money and he just said to me yeah this is nice weed i'll be getting better stuff soon.

Walking back to my friends car i was feeling it in my pocket felt legit. Unwrapped the bag then another bag then another bag. 3 Fucking bags !
    I was pissed. Was some nice weed though but not worth £45 for an 1/8th

9. Most I've been ripped off was when I payed $40 for maybe a bit more then a gram.

10. I have actually never been ripped off. Knock on wood.

I guess it may be because I always make sure to make friends with the person I am buying from. Also I take care of them... I like to give, so if I see something cute or nice that would make a fun gift I will buy it for them... doesnt have to be expensive or anything like that. But then again... I am a big gifter. lol And it may only work out because I am a woman.

11. back when i just started smoking i bought from my freinds brother so my friend stayed at my house while his bro and his bros friend went to get the weed and i was suposed to get a quarter for 35$ for some high mids, then they showed up, gave it to with a handshake because my neighbors were outside then i looked at it and they gave me like 2 grams and said it was really really good, but it just turned out to be just a little bit better than the stuff i was supposed to be getting 7gs of

i didnt really know what i was doing back then tho

12. i paid 20 bucks first to one of my dealers (hes pretty legit), but he returned with literally 1/10th of a purple BUD.... it was wet and I was soo pissed, but he sad he couldnt do anything cause he got them from this dude who was high and had a gun... bitch ass