Last stage

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Demzogk420, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Is there a way to get your plants to go into the last stage . Meaning from vegetative to flowering by switching your led from full spectrum to the red light making them think its autumn if that makes sense.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Switch timer to 12/12, after 1-3 weeks it’ll show sex. start counting weeks of flower after it has showed sex

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. There clones

4. So u took clones when your plant was in flower?

5. Just put them under 12/12 light schedule and they will start to flower after a few days.

As for red light, you are probably thinking of initiation effect using far red spectrum. All this does is by using far-red (700nm-730nm) for a few minutes after lights go out it can make the plant flower a bit faster, but you will still need to be on a 12/12 light cycle (or close to it)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I bought them as clones. Meaning there female

7. Oh okay thank you so much there not growing any more so figure I throw them into the last stage to start flowering

8. What do you mean by that

9. Once you know the plant is a female start counting weeks of flower prob wanna go 10-11 to be safe.

10. It's a female lol 1564327148363.jpg