Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

last of the grape ape

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by greenfire, Jun 7, 2009.

1. i have a couple nugs of some grape ape i got and i was wondering what you guys would use for something special like that. I got everything available to me. vape, bongs, bubblers, i could role a pinner. and i have just cleaned out my favorite dry piece so that is an option as well.

2. Vape so you can really taste it!

3. i'd smoke a joint

4. vape, bong, joint before bed!

5. Gravity bong

6. Anal insertion.

Err vape I mean.

7. vape or one hit that shit outta the bong! or a couple

8. joint sounds nice :smoke:

9. I may be alone but nothing beats a nice clean spoon for taste and no waste.

10. i would use a waterfall or gravity bong if you don't have one :hello:

11. Roll a tight j! Properly rolled j's lose very little to side smoke and provide a better THC:tar ratio than vaporizers.

I've had Grape Ape a handful of times over the past year, and it truly is one of my favorites. Wonderful taste and a cosmic stone. Enjoy!

12. use the dry piece. There is nothing like enjoying a nice spoon bowl in the safety of your bed ;)

13. got with vaporizers, most efficient and you get pure taste.

joints provide have a better THC: tar ratio? I don't see how this is possible. Since there is no combustion when you vaporizing. No combustion means no smoke and only vapor. so im not sure how joints have a better ratio.

Maybe i missed something, care to elaborate?

14. Roll a tight j, brah.

15. just vaped 3 bowls of the grape ape and am now fucked. one was a also layered kiev bowl. holy shit.

16. this is what i agree with right now.

17. use a vape, you can get the most out of it that way since its not much