Last of the Buggati Veyron Line!?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by angusbeef, Aug 8, 2012.

1. GM Inside News Forum

2. What are we looking at?

3. #103 atonsphere420, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2012
    Its a forum talking about John henneycey but the link is all.messed up I failed

4. [quote name='"atonsphere420"']Its a forum talking about John henneycey but the link is all.messed up I failed[/quote]

Negative or positive things? Because he's come out an admitted he made mistakes when he fiest started becoming well known. The man is still in business and from what iv heard taken alot of steps to prevent those same mistakes. Hired alot of people to make sure parts are shipped and cars are done on time. Id have nobproblem handing him my car. Its that once you fuck up thats all people remember.

5. Cool car i guess.

6. I don't know bout all that opinion but fact is these cars cost double that to make what a great christmas gift from the manufacture no matter how much dough your bank account has..

People earn it in this life.. fawk, spend it...

7. I don't know if it's completely fair to compare the heritage of Ferrari to that of Bugatti. Ferrari has produced vehicles continuously since Enzo Ferrari founded the company in 1947 and is still based in Maranello and partially owned by Enzo's son. Bugatti, on the other hand, was a defunct brand that swapped hands a couple of times before being dug up by Volkswagen in 1998—the brand has no connection to Ettore Bugatti outside of the name.

8. couldnt give a flying fuck what car they buy, as long as it's not in the hopes of making their dick bigger or proving how great they are.

9. [quote name='"etraxx"']

couldnt give a flying fuck what car they buy, as long as it's not in the hopes of making their dick bigger or proving how great they are.[/quote]

They just want luxury which is bound to be very expensive

10. ja ja ja

bump.

11. #111 stevizzy, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2012
    If I had the money to buy one, I'd probably just buy myself a Lear31. 580MPH!

Attached Files:

12. Fuck a LearJet, man. If I had money to blow I'd buy a Gulfstream G650. 610mph for 7,000mi!

13. Fuck a Gulfstream, man. If i had money to blow I'd buy a UFO. 700,000,000mph for 20billion light years and counting!