Last of the Buggati Veyron Line!?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by angusbeef, Aug 8, 2012.

1. They now boast of 1200 hp. In 2005 1001 was the modest number many felt was a sand bag. Top speed looks bout the same, but I did learn in this article they claim it cost about double the price tag they sale it for to hand produce one veyron??

How the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse can punch all your buttons: Motoramic Drives | Motoramic - Yahoo! Autos

IDK, the engineering has always amazed me. This is the peak. The next 100 veyrons they plan to make should keep em busy for a while but i'm curious to see what the folks at buggatti have up their sleeve next..

2. I'm not a fan of Veyrons...

3. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']I'm not a fan of Veyrons...[/quote]

Dude if I hit u up and said "yooooo wanna take my Bugatti for a spin????", you would say FUCKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSS,and u would love every second of it

4. A "w-16" engine with seven radiators.

Let me give you a scenario top gear played when this thing came out several years back.

A ferrari passes a buggati veyron that is standing still at the rate of100 MPH and accelerating full speed.....(I forget the model, but does it really FN matter, its a got dang ferrari). The buggati takes off..

By the time both vehicles have reached 200mph.. the veyron will have overtaken it.

5. The last Bugatti you say?Better get the check book out.I wish.

6. The last of the veyron line...it claims.

7. The beginning of the last, just 5 more color combos, 10 special edition wheel sets, 15 tuner upgrade kits, and a new rear wing that cooks hot pockets.

8. 20,000 for a set of tires... 40,000 for rims. 24 gallons of fluid in the vehicle. 10 radiators. A special key that performs 25 system checks. God damn!

9. I would like to add that, in 12 minutes at top speed you will have burned through all 24 gallons of fuel. Of course that is a hypothetical because you will literally burn the damn tires off before those 12 minutes are up.

Personally I could give to fucks about the veyron. 1.6 million dollars? What in gods name would possess you to want to own that car? Even if I had all the money in the world I wouldn't want it. It's overpriced, unnecessarily extravagant and ugly to boot. If I had to pick just one car to own it definitely wouldn't be my choice.

10. [quote name='"Padre Pokes CHB"']

I would like to add that, in 12 minutes at top speed you will have burned through all 24 gallons of fuel. Of course that is a hypothetical because you will literally burn the damn tires off before those 12 minutes are up.

Personally I could give to fucks about the veyron. 1.6 million dollars? What in gods name would possess you to want to own that car? Even if I had all the money in the world I wouldn't want it. It's overpriced, unnecessarily extravagant and ugly to boot. If I had to pick just one car to own it definitely wouldn't be my choice.[/quote]

If I had the money you bet you ass I'd own one.

That's gotta be the sickest car in the world

11. But what about it makes it the sickest car in the world?

It barely goes over 250mph, jimmy shine is in the 250mph club and he did it in a fuckin open-top 31 ford roadster.

1200 ponies? So what. Queen street racing has a pink bmw m3 that makes a modest 1600 horses.

It just seems like its hyped up because its a fast, expensive, sports car. It has no purpose but to be off the wall extravagant and stupid pricey

12. [quote name='"Padre Pokes CHB"']

But what about it makes it the sickest car in the world?
    [/quote]

Basically just this VVV

[quote name='"Padre Pokes CHB"']
    It just seems like its hyped up because its a fast, expensive, sports car. It has no purpose but to be off the wall extravagant and stupid pricey[/quote]

Plus I think it looks bad ass, and I could say my car had 7 radiators.

13. That may be good enough for you. But my criteria for a cool car doesn't include 7 radiators. I got about a dozen rads layin around the shop, I could put all of them in a daewoo as well.

If you like it more power to you, but if I had a few million burning a hole in my pocket I wouldn't call the guys at buggati. Just another ugly, overpriced sports car in my humble opinion.

14. [quote name='"Padre Pokes CHB"']

That may be good enough for you. But my criteria for a cool car doesn't include 7 radiators. I got about a dozen rads layin around the shop, I could put all of them in a daewoo as well.

If you like it more power to you, but if I had a few million burning a hole in my pocket I wouldn't call the guys at buggati. Just another ugly, overpriced sports car in my humble opinion.[/quote]

Theoretically if I were to buy this car I would need over 50 mil to justify it. This isn't a car that a millionare can own. If you have the money for his car you literally have more money then you know what to do with.

15. might as well buy a GTR their better looking, with upgrades faster, and cheaper [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8O5ncJWWao]Bugatti vs Nissan GT-R 35 - YouTube[/ame]

16. [quote name='"BigBud98"']might as well buy a GTR their better looking, with upgrades faster, and cheaper Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8O5ncJWWao[/quote]

God damn I love fast cars, awesome video man

I'd buy them both and the Nissan would be my Tuesday car.

I'd also have 20 other awesome cars but its never gonna happen

17. To me its all about being purpose built. Track, time attack, strip/street, luxury, it should be built with a purpose. The veyron is just.... there. It has no purpose but to be show-offy and expensive. When it comes to buggati you just don't get what you pay for

18. [quote name='"Padre Pokes CHB"']To me its all about being purpose built. Track, time attack, strip/street, luxury, it should be built with a purpose. The veyron is just.... there. It has no purpose but to be show-offy and expensive. When it comes to buggati you just don't get what you pay for[/quote]

That might be true, Idk I'm not a big car guy I just know I like something when I see it

19. You get the most amazing car ever built... You don't have to break it down into performance, handling, luxury... whatever. It's a street legal car with 1200 horses. 255 mph. The fastest road car ever made. That's what you get. That's what those few million dollars gets you. The ability to go faster on 4 wheels than anyone else in the world.

20. [quote name='"Shirogane7"']

You get the most amazing car ever built... You don't have to break it down into performance, handling, luxury... whatever. It's a street legal car with 1200 horses. 255 mph. The fastest road car ever made. That's what you get. That's what those few million dollars gets you. The ability to go faster on 4 wheels than anyone else in the world.[/quote]

It's far from the most amazing car ever built.. There are numerous cars that have more horsepower and faster than the Veyron. It's the fastest stock car but that's not saying much for the price tag. Especially when you can build up a car like the GTR for farrr less and be faster.