Last of the Buggati Veyron Line!?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by angusbeef, Aug 8, 2012.

1. I'd still take the Veyron. Engineering marvel.

2. It has the highest top speed, that's it.

Ariel Atom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^^That car takes the Veyron with a three liter 8 cylinder. All Bugatti did is take a gigantic, heavy, fucking ugly body and fit it with two HUGE forced induction V8's.

They took a sloppy idea and sloppy engineering and threw a shitload of money at it. The Veyron is not a good supercar.

3. The next car the jab up their sleeve is very much like the veyron, same engine and 4wd, just front mounted engine, and seats 4 people, and has a trunk
    I saw a pic of it a while back, looks sick, and has eight exhaust pipes at the tail
    It will be worlds fasts luxury super car with the top speed of the veyron

4. The ariel atom.... is a toy. A track car. Not a road car. What's sloppy about the Veyron? Name one thing. Besides looks, that's subjective.. I find it gorgeous. Find one problem with their engineering. They didn't just slap them together, It's a finely tuned work of art.

5. Correct. It is a toy. And a track car. But also a road car. It's legal in all 50 states. Imagine carving through some canyons in this open air beast... Then Pulling up to a veyron at a stop light and leaving it behind. Haha..

Shit If u needed a roof. Peep the alpha 12 ams GTR. Smokes the veyron all day. For a tenth of the cost

6. WTF why are you hurting my eyes!?!?!? Is that a Bugatti with an automatic transmission? No wonder he lost the race

LOL that's the point man. Nobody who owns this car has to pick just one car....

7. They're pretty ugly for what's supposed to be a fancy modern car.

8. #28 HBGBUB, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    [quote name='"Fëanor"']WTF why are you hurting my eyes!?!?!? Is that a Bugatti with an automatic transmission? No wonder he lost the race

LOL that's the point man. Nobody who owns this car has to pick just one car....[/quote]

Is it automatic or a paddle shift?

Nm its an auto

Why would you not have a stick? It doesn't make sense

9. Pretty sure that have paddle shifters? But most paddles are useless I would rather have the full manual

10. you can't really tell if its auto or not cause buddys hands are in the way it could be paddle, they still have the stick in the middle to switch it from park, nuetral, auto or paddle, the gtr is the same you can switch it from auto to paddle and they don't make them in 6- speed stick

11. #31 Shirogane7, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    It costs like 5 million to make... It's pretty nice of them to lose money for our enjoyment.

The atom is a road legal go kart, not a car. And imagine whipping through those same canyons in an actual car and not some metal tubing and an engine. And the atom would only leave it behind at first... And give the veyron and decent length road and it will take a shit on your precious GTR.

12. Veyron is just too over the top for my taste. Too much money for something that looks so ugly. But I'm not one that needs to own the fastest car in the world. I'd be happy in my Ferrari f12 or Aston Martin and smash on anything that comes near me.

13. Anything... Except the veyron.

14. Yeah cause there are a whole 5 people in the US that has one? I'm cool my wiener isn't that small.

15. You're all just hating cuz you can't afford it. If you were all rich as fuck, you'd probably own one.

16. Elegance > Speed.

Buy a Bentley.

17. #37 angusbeef, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
  18. [quote name='"Shirogane7"']
    It costs like 5 million to make... It's pretty nice of them to lose money for our enjoyment.

The atom is a road legal go kart, not a car. And imagine whipping through those same canyons in an actual car and not some metal tubing and an engine. And the atom would only leave it behind at first... And give the veyron and decent length road and it will take a shit on your precious GTR.[/quote]

The veyron is a status symbol plain and simple. Its not "engineered amazingly" its a huge engine that does not make much power for its size key word size. John Hennesy gets that much power out of a Ls9. And a built Gtr will kick the shit out of a veyron for a 1/8 of the price.

19. Thumbs down.

20. [quote name='"angusbeef"']

Thumbs down.[/quote]

By someone who has never driven a veyron.