Last nights adventures (pictures)

Discussion in 'General' started by Bizzoo, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Ok, so last night 2 of my buddies that were away for college were in town. So the entire group i hung out with in high school met up and we smoked hella weed.

It started out at about here

[​IMG]

Thats me chillin with 1 other friend, waiting for everyone to get to us....owning some kids on CoD4 haha.

so everyone gets to the house, and we start smoking, after everyone has packed a bowl (5 people were there) im high out of my mind...

so once everyone is baked, we leave the house and start walking to our local smoke spot (a park).

On the way, i came across this.

[​IMG]

Anyone see a train in that picture? i was the only one in my group who did, look at the shadows of the pipe, dont look to close...tell me if you see it lol.

so we get to the park, and my buddy hands me a cookie dough blunt wrap and about 2 grams....so i got to work.

once we smoked the blunt i decided i wanted to test out a few new stencils i cut.

[​IMG]

Thunder cats FTW

[​IMG]

so after the stencil everyone is super backed still, and we just fuck around the rest of the night....from this point on we forgot to take pictures lol.