Last Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Iversable420, Oct 7, 2004.

1. Some crazy shit happen last night it all started around 10:30 pm when i was smoking a few bowls on my bong and my friend like comes over and ask me if i can sleep over cause he had some really nice buds or some shit so i was like wtf cause i havent talked to him in the longest time my mom for some reason says ok so i was like fuck it ill go we went he got his buds wich was crap in my opinion but w/e he got it for free anyway we hotboxed the car for like 10min then went to his house to make munchies his mom came in while we were makin the munchies and he looked high as fuck so his mom was like ur high arnt u and started freaking out and my bong was there she saw it and then i was like fuck now i dont have my bong but his mom took his car and was gonna do some other shit she told my mom talking bout i was a bad influence on her child and that he didnt smoke or anything when he was the mothafucka that came and got me to smoke in the first place now my moms all pissed at me and shit so fuck it i didnt even go to school today cause of that shit i dont think i should feel guilty in anyway of him losing his car or w/e so fuck that do u think i should feel guilty i mean he came and got me and it was his weed,i smoked some of mine with him also,shit i didnt even wanna go he was all like come on man we can smoke lots of bowls and shit plus i was allready stoned so i was just like fuck it more weed oh well.

2. No you shouldnt feel guilty, if he wanted to smoke he should of known where his parents were going to be when you went to his house.

3. i woudlnt feel guilty at all, he asked you to go to his house. He should of known the consequences and been more careful or something, absolutely nothing you could do about it, dont feel guilty at all man.

4. I wouldn't feel guilty i would be pissed at him

He invites you over to smoke his weed and now he gets you in trouble....fuck man

5. Iversable420 meet punctuation. punctuation meet Iversable420.