Last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by POTSTYLZ, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Last night I was smoking something new. It was incredible I was sitting there and for some reason I was oddly amused by the static on my tv. For a while it was cool then I Started seeing things inside it, followed by the feeling of being in the static. Then while I was having this feeling of complete emptiness floating in the vastness of static it felt like I could feel my soul. that was the most intense feeling of my life. nothing has ever rivaled it

2. whoa! sounds like a crazy experience! well whatever that something new you were smoking was, it must have been good :p

3. if you're high enough anything should give a person odd experiences like this. it's the fun of being high.

4. it was probably laced with like pcp or something heh heh.

5. Sounds like fun. so does this "something new" have a name?

6. It was laced herbal. I didnt know it was laced until after I hit it. I got a funny taste and I said whats this? and this person I know said its laced with crack. which wasnt cool at all. im against crack because of my sister. although I will try anything drugwise

7. careful with that shit, im not one to judge and obviously it was an accident but ive seen a lot of people mess their lives up with coke and crack, stay herbal all the way. :)

8. lol...... crack rock! ....want some crackrock?........ :D.... crack is whack! man..... stay away fro mtaht shit.....

9. hey man i got these cheeseburgers man.....