Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last night

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lodo, May 16, 2004.

1. last night i got really stoned and left all my bud out on my desk (it was hidden). my point is it was open so now its all dry and shit and i lost 3 lighters. please tell me im not the only one who loses their lighters all the time, none of my friends do.
    LIGHTER RUN!!

2. last night i got too stoned. toooo high. oh well it was fun at parts

3. yeah those can be a drag. luckily for me i only smoke out of two different devices, one of which i made so i know exactly how much to smoke out of both of them to get to the perfect stage in the high.

4. I lose lighters all the time. I also end up with a lot of lighters that aren't mine (not intentionally it just happens). A good way to keep people from taking your lighters is to wrap some tape around the base (it's too much work to take it off). If someone takes your lighter you'll recognize it as yours next time ya smoke with them.

5. ^^^yah thats a good idea or just mark it with a permanent marker. I lusually dont lose lighters and i never accidently steal a lighter cuz i usually give it back.

6. yeah ppl dont steal my liters cuz i get ones that are all colorful and stuff, and i have a personal refillable t3 torch(two torch flames and a normal one) that no one will steal, and none of my friends wood do that shit anyway