Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

last night. (writting down what i remember) and a question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420blunt, Jan 24, 2011.

1. last night i smoked. perhaps alot since i took a month tbreak. and smoked a few bowls and about 2 joints.
    well. i was laying on my friends couch and closed my eyes. and put my headphones in after a few minutes i started feeling this pulling. i got scared and opened my eyes. and my friend was laughing so hard at me. i guess i looked weird. sorry. im just posting about my night :D
    :p
    now heres the question. how can people say they use the bud as sleep help? it has never helped me sleep. infact kept me up. i didnt go to bed till 4 that night. maybe its just me? :confused:

2. You were smoking some sativa dominant or something.

I smoke kush and it puts me out.

3. Def sativa. I could climb a mountain on that shit ^^

4. yeah i knew it was sativa. i prefer it alot. i dont really like indica. but why was it i couldnt sleep? i usually stay up. thinking and thinking and thinking. and could never sleep. :bolt:

5. Indicas are more sedating, while sativas are euphoric

6. You have to wait to burn out from sativa.