Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last night with the "indoor" douchebag

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VapeMasterFlex, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Hey guys- not sure what to think about this situation really...

So I live here in South California. Last night I met up with my dealer, picked up an eigth, and bought some papers and a chillum at my local headshop.

So my dealer brought some of his homegrown, some of his medical, and some of this Fire OG with kief. I wanted to kick it at some peoples house, so we headed over to my friends house. When we got there it was practically a full pad. Like 8 people including us two.

There was this bald guy that started talking shit about my dealer since the second we walked in. I had never even met this guy before. So he starts saying he and his dad(? Not sure if his dad was the one he was talking about) anyways, he said he & or his dad grew weed. He asked my dealer if he grew and he said yes. He asked if he grew indoor or outdoor;

My man said outdoor and the snob said "well then you don't know anything."

My dealer then got really mad and started asking me if we should just go. This guy started asking the most stupid questions like "do you grow male or female plants." & he said "I sell my weed to the dispensaries because they buy for higher prices than the street"

At that point I was just tryna roll up a fat joint while I was laughing my ass off in my mind.

I wanted to just fucking smoke this joint but my dealer told me that we should leave. We did and ended up smoking a lot more but that's another story.

Should I ask this guy(if I see him again) if I should pick up off him.

He sounds really fucking stupid considering he said dispensaries buy higher than the street.

2. After all that shit he was talking you still wanna know if you should pick up off him? I mean he asking questions like growing male or female plants and saying outdoor growers dont know shit. For me, I like cool dealers because they're the ones making the money. I'd rather not pay some fuckin asshole when I pay some chill dealer that'll smoke me out and give me the same product.

3. I would have called him a ***** ****** ****** and moved on. Why the fuck would you want to buy from him, LOL?

4. Very true saying I shouldn't pick up from a prick, but he might have good prices lol...

5. lol what was that douche doing there in the first place? checking out his competition? that dude does not sound like a smoker.. he's too uptight.

6. [quote name='"zowie"']lol what was that douche doing there in the first place? checking out his competition? that dude does not sound like a smoker.. he's too uptight.[/quote]

yea when I went back he offered to smoke a bowl, but I couldn't.

7. Stay with your same dealer, cooler is better, and eventually you'll get better deals.

8. [quote name='"Jankasauras"']Stay with your same dealer, cooler is better, and eventually you'll get better deals.[/quote]

true I guess

9. Stupid people aren't good for business. I wouldn't buy from that guy.

10. I wouldn't buy from someone I wouldn't smoke with tbh.