Last night with drugs.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ToR_, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Last night a new friend and I decided to take a journey down the way of psychedelics.
    We went and picked up 7.5 grams of some quality shrooms.
    We went over to my buddies house and started eating them around 6pm keep into account me and lets say frank, had never done shrooms before. We both eat about 4 caps and stems. I eat about 4 more and he had a few more. Wash them down with half gallons of orange juice and wait. It was an intense first 30 mins i was seeing stuff at 20 mins. Alot of shaking vision, the hallway was changing some color and i was laughing hysterically.
    About an hour and a half in the trip was starting to get better. I could see writing all over my body, but it was weird like tattoos under my skin. A different language perhaps. I kept looking into lets say johns mirror in his bathroom. I am a very happy person so i didnt expect to get a bad trip. My friend frank on the other hand started getting very violent after we went into th kitchen and drank big cups of shroom tea. He was yelling like he got possesed. He was getting hysterical screaming, punching walls, and he broke a big framed picture. He started saying he wasnt human, and wanted to call his mom and dad. Keep in mind we both live at home. My friend "John" started getting really pissed because he didnt want frank freaking out, and having a bad trip. So he wanted us too leave. Earlier that evening we both said if something went wrong we would have someone drive us to my house. We all still live at home. Yes, im in highschool but I am 18. John freaked out even more and we decided to leave.. The worst decision ive ever made in my life. I got in the car of someone under the influence. I was tripping alot harder than him i took almost 4 grams of shrooms. he took about 3. We get into his car and by this time hes no longer frank. He starts speeding up to about 90 going down johns street and there was a car going across the other street. we nearly tboned them and he stopped in the intersection.
    i have never screamed for my life that loud or longer before. we sat in the intersection for about 5 mins and he just apologized to me.
    i asked if he could take me home and he said yeah.
    we started driving down this other road and he slammed into the back of someones work truck. I call my girlfriend and tell her I need a ride and frank is freaking out.
    he gets out of his car and started screaming again. i unbuckle my seatbelt and get out and grab him tell him to straighten up and get back into the car.
    its still running and in the middle of the road again.
    we get back in and neither of us put our seatbelts back on.
    he starts speeding up to about 50mph and i see him look over at me and say im sorry bro.
    i love ya.
    he cranks his wheel to the left and we crash into 3 cars all in a row head on with the first one. we spin the last car across the street and the airbags deployed making both of us slam our heads really fucking hard against them.
    were peaking right now its about 8:45 and we both thought we died.
    we both take off running away from the car in different directions. i didnt see him for the rest of the night but i ran about 3 blocks away and managed to call my mom.
    she said she was on her way to get me and try to stay away from everyone, i told her i was on shrooms. im standing in the middle of someones front yard and a cop car comes blaring around the corner and my hearing is going crazy from the sound of the crash and the cop sirens.
    the cop drives past me and stops about 20 feet away.
    there were some neighbors outside and they said i was acting weird.
    at this point im tripping beyond all belief.
    the cop pulls his gun out and yells hey you!
    in the white shirt!
    get the fuck over here.
    me being the smartass i am.
    point at myself and say me?
    yeah you < the cop
    alright he asks if i was on anything.
    and i walk to the back of his car.
    i said mushrooms being the dumbass i am.
    and they ask where i was earlier.
    where i was going etc. etc.
    i should never of told them i was on mushrooms but oh well im glad im safe.
    the cop then searches me.. etc. takes my phone.
    puts me in the back of the car and takes me to the crash.
    there im sitting there waiting for my mom to get there and then she gets there and i talk to her for awhile.
    the cops let me go with my mom because i hadnt done anything wrong really except eat mushrooms and admit to it.
    i get to go home and talk to my parents about life.
    i nearly died 2 times that night and scared the shit out of my best friends.
    my girlfriend and parents and brother.
    i love life too much to throw it away with stupid drugs.
    im sorry blades but ive got alot to live for.
    i wish i never would of ventured down the path of drugs,
    im disgusted with myself and how ive treated my body over the past 3 years.
    im sick and tired of trash drugs.
    i hope you all learn sometime that drugs arent neccessary.
    my friend frank got a dui, assult, and was taken to the hopsital.
    we are still friends and are never doing drugs again

2. ...wow is pretty much all i can say. thats one fucked up trip. sorry shit went down like that dude

3. wow, its not the drugs

your friend is just a lightweight

and retarded for driving

you shouldnt have let him.

:confused::eek:

4. i was fucked up beyond belief.
    it was the drugs.
    a light weight..
    hes a big guy.
    drugs effect people differently.

5. its aight
    i learned my lesson thats what matters

6. At what point did you think it would be a good idea to get in the car with a guy who is freaking the fuck out on a psychedelic?

And then when he crashes, its a good idea to get BACK into the car with him?

I dont care how fucked up you were, your an idiot for doing that.

7. whhat where was this?
    what school you go to i live in boise too

8. exactly
    what a foolish thing to do.

and sure drugs aren't neccessary but they're the cherry on the fantastic thing that is life. You just have to be responsible and not fuck yourself over doing dumb shit like that

9. dont give up on shrooms, just do em around chill people, and dont get into a car with some1 driving who is trippin ballz also

10. Damn, why would you continue to drive with this guy after him going 90 and almost crashing......

11. #11 eatsurftoke, Sep 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2008
    this is a perfect example of why shrooms and weed are illegal. its not the drugs, its just that although most of us are responsible while we are intoxicated theres always people who go out and drive under the influence and give us a bad image. just a few words for those like me who like to toke or eat shrooms: DO NOT DRIVE. You may think you'lle be fine but if you do get in an accident, whether the drugs caused it or not you are putting someone else life in jeopardy and keeping weed and shrooms illegal.

Oh yeah and when people talk about giving up on drugs, they're usually talking about addiction, which they cannot help. They are talking about coke or methamphetamines, not some weed or shrooms. I dont mean to sound like an asshole but that was pretty much all your fault, not the drugs. Dont blame this on the shrooms. YOU were not responsible enough to not drive under the influence therefore YOU are the problem. Next time don't drive.

12. Can't blame drugs, it was his choice to take him, he was an irresponsible user.

Judging by how the accident happened, was he trying to end his life?

13. gotta agree with u mate

14. well said.
    OP- yer an idiot.. whatever man, tell yer parents it wasn't yer fault at all.. that you were just tripping SO HARD. you doushe.

15. Good thing I don't take drugs! I just smoke weed!

But for real I was tripping hardcore once as a teenager off some sugar cubes. My friend was driving and tripping too. Fucker backed up over a curb threw a mailbox and hit a tree. I was like fuck this I'm walking from here on out tonight and jumped out the car and ran.

16. I love how anytime a kid comes on here and tells a story of bad judgement, foolishness and utter disregard for the safety of themselves and others it is ALWAYS prefaced with the standard "Yeah, I'm in high school... but I'm 18"

Of course, being the big, bad 18 year old they are, the story ALWAYS ends with "My parents were really pissed, I'm grounded now".

17. shrooms can make u got schizophrenic, thats what happened.

i know i was irresponsible for getting in the car in the first place. but i didnt know what was really going on.

18. Wait.....the dude looked over his shoulder, said he was sorry, and then rammed the other cars? As in, he did it on purpose?

PS. Don't get in cars while the driver is intoxicated on anything but marijuana, and only then if you are going really, really slow. That whole story was ridiculously stupid. And don't blame drugs. Blame yourself for ingesting them while in a sketchy situation, especially for your first time. That's like blaming the car for making you crash..... it's stupid.

19. why would you even post doushe? learn to spell correctly and come back here..
    my parents dont even care..
    im not in trouble.

20. its not my fault my friend went crazy.
    im not blaming anyone..
    i just wanted to post this experience
    im not asking all of you to bitch and complain.
    it wasnt a sketchy situation it was a good set and setting.
    he just went crazy.
    he had no idea what was going on.
    i talked to him today at school.
    oh well..
    we all learn from mistakes and my mistakes lead me to never to do drugs again.