Last night went from shit to killer

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MikeThe420Rippe, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Hey bladers,

Alright so my friend calls me up wanting to chill, he wanted me to come up to our school because he was their to hang out with his friends, they were stayin after to finish up work. So I go up to the school and as I'm on the lawn my buddy txts me "Nvm don't bother we got a shitload of work to do sorry man" I was like alright so we have this plaza across the street so I'm like let me walk in their because everytime you go to this plaza you are GUARANTEED to run into someone you know. I go to Starbucks and I leave so I walk 20ft up the plaza and sure enough I run into two kids who were bestfriends with me but they graduated last year. I talk to them and we chit chat but I find out that my friend has a car now. So I said yo...I got weed...I got my bowl...who's down to smoke? So we go to the gas station and buy wraps and gas. So I roll up my FIRST BLUNT (I rolled J's but I never needed to roll because I got a piece) So that shit burned nicley, so my friends and I drove around Rochester NY for an hour smokin a blunt and a bowl.

I got home and couldn't even think about smoking another bowl I was so high.

2. Haha this is how I start my nights. :smoking:

3. word, i live in rochester too

4. 5 bucks said you guys smoked with eachother last night.

5. What park of rochester ny? You know of dundee, or watkins glen? I live in dundee lol, got a boy who has some gang relations up there, pretty legit too