Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last night + new pickup pic's

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pj1008, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Ok so first off, yesterday (i will try to keep this short) kinda sucked in the begining, broke my first bowl and went to replace it, paid 40 bucks for a simple bowl:mad: (local headshop mark's up prices soooo much), but later that day i got invited to a party, i didnt know anyone there they were all my friends friends but i picked up an 8th of some dank that is a cross between Alaskan thunder fuck and afgan kush (pics below, piece too) and i got to take my first ever bong hit, smoked it with no directons and hit it like a champ:hello:. so all in all the day went pretty well and ohh now pic's.

Aperantly i can not post pics sooo yeh

2. awww but i really wana see it :(

3. cool story.