Last night I tried shrooms...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pathogenik, Jul 30, 2009.

1. and it was amazing. Me and my friend each ate an 1/8th at around 2:15 am. About 3:00 am I really started to feel it and I couldnt sit still at all. So we just sat in his room for like an hour just trippin out in the dark. Then we got up and went outside and walked down the street. As we're walking I'm starting to trip hard as hell. I felt like I was really tall and everything around me was just really small. Well my friend is just walking around and just looking at shit and he stops and said he saw a light that was changing colors. Then he coughs and about 2 seconds later starts puking on the road. He puked 2 times while we were standing at an intersection. Then we walked forward a little more and he puked like 2 or 3 more times while walking. Well after our walk we went back to his house and sat on the hood of his truck just looking up at the stars and talking about dumb shit. Then we went back into his house and layed in his room with the lights off. I got up to go to the bathroom and I sat in the bathroom for about 20 min. just staring at everything and trippin out having the time of my life. The I just layed back down and tripped til about 8:00 am doing the weirdest shit until I finally fell asleep. It was so fun. I just kept thinking about the craziest shit while I layed there. I woke up this morning and it seemed like it went by so fast and it all seemed like it was just a crazy ass dream. But I definitely recommend doing shrooms if you haven't.

2. yea, i'll be trying them soon. Hopefully I get a good trip like you. I'm sort of nervous because i don't want a bad trip. But good story.

3. I did them last night too. Had a great trip, was watchin a-team and saw some crazy shit. Got an ounce so should have some good trips in store soon. One of my friends puked too ha.

4. Damn two other people tripped last night! Last night was my first shroom trip as well, it was good, but not that intense compared to other psychdelics ive done. Think the three of us in three different parts of the world were tripping at the same time area. peace blades

5. Plan on joining the club this comming year, as previously stated im scared shit less of having a bad trip... And of corse my good friend has tripped 3 times and finally had a bad one so now im like, ok im fed, i always screw shit up...haha o well

6. my friend tried them and had a reeally fucking bad trip. he couldnt stop scratching himself and the next morning he had really fuckking bad cuts and scars on his stomach. he said it was hell

7. I'd like to try schrooms, but I wouldn't do them unless I had some kind of anti-nausea medication that would keep me from throwing up.

8. im glad u had a good time there very fun and comsmic high i thought and i took the same dosege as u an eigth but glad to see u had fun on them but sry bout ur friend he obviously sounded pretty bad i guess it upset his stomach. did u smoke while eating them because it helps to not get a stomach ache and puke.

9. I didnt throw up when I took them I fet fine But I went in like a bud rage and smoked a lot when doing them Haha

10. Yeah, well puking tends to happen if you dont mix them, since them shits can be pretty stinky. If me and the boys ever trip, we make sure and put the mushrooms in choclate and drink that propel flavoured water before we trip. After my bad trip on 14 grams i cant do any amount of shrooms anymore, which sucks, So dont make the mistake i did! Haha.

11. I had pink lemonade in my mouth Chewed them with the lemonade still there and swalloed it Made it extremely easy

12. if u smoke while doing them it eases the stomach so good choice lol.

13. Yup, another wonderful benefit of Cannabis, it works wonderfully to curb nausea.

I have always theorized that it does so by constantly erasing your short term memory. Nausea builds over a period of time until you puke. If you can't experience the "build up" then you never reach that puke point. This is just my theory on it, though. Take it for what it's worth :smoke:

14. Holy shit , what was that like :eek:

15. I wanna try shrooms. :(

16. Sounds intense as fuck. I have yet to get my hands on shrooms, but my ex girlfriend has a connection for 'em, but I never have the balls to hit her up after what happened between us, haha.

Don't ask :smoking:

17. shrooms are very intense and almost divine. there good to do with close friends but i didnt like it by myself. i was shit faced

18. shrooms are always a good time but acid is where its at lol...gonna be dosing tomorrow at incubus...gonna be a wild fuckin night lol

19. never go into trying shrooms or acid nervous or paranoid, there is a higher chance you will have a bad trip. Take it if you feel like you really want to do it and ur pretty happy.

20. Haha, my first trip I triped bad because I didnt take the whole fact that, I wouldant be able to drive. It ended with, the house ended up being a party, and it was just a studio apartment. I was tripping hella hard, and my dad calls, and I couldant function at all I froze up, oh lawdy did I get scared. I remember repeating to my dad "I just wanna go to sleep dad, I'm going to get off the phone" and him saying "I'm going to come get you" like I was dieing. Ever sence then Iv had a DEEP respect for my parents. The rest of my night consisted of me thinking my parents were bawling there eyes out and throwing up... hardcore auditory halucinations.
    I felt so bad for them that I let them down.

I just reciently tried them again with a friend, walking around town on a nice day. The trip started off bad because we were in side, tell this show, A Wub Wuzzy World came on, after that, EVERYTHING was amazing. Started getting HUGE giggle fits with him. Just sitting there looking at my dank nugs in the sun was glorius. Took a nice walk downtown, and in the cement I saw fish swimming with me. Never befor had I felt such understanding of what was going on around me.

Boy that story is all broken up.