Last night I ran from the pigs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by married2mj, Feb 28, 2009.

1. so i was minding my own fucking business smoking the last of my blunt walking down the street when all of a sudden a fucking cop rolls up to me. i thought it wasnt a big deal til he stops and gets out of the car. dude was easily 6'5 and 260 lbs. but what do i do right then? i RUN as fast as i could. im on probation too by the way so if i get busted im SCREWED. i run into this parking lot and he follows screaming for me to stop. then i run into a dead end fence so i jump that fence and then another fence after that and proceed to run through peoples backyards. then i sprint all the way back to my dorm faster than ive ever run before. craaaaazy shit i was so freaked out and it was such a buzzkill but what can u do, better than going to jail.

2. thats nuts.. but just tonight i was sitting in the mcdonalds parkin lot finishing eating, and packing a bowl, next thing a cop is right across turing around. so i book it out, make the green light, he follows but gets the yellow, then i took some crazy ass way home..

3. respect to you sir!

walking down the street w/ a blunt isnt exactly my style, but you handled that shit well. a lesser man wouldve let fear take over and become that cops bitch...

4. damn +rep must have nuts to run from a linebacker sized cop.

5. I'm glad you got away I always hear people saying they could see the cops coming and they were on foot and they didn't run, if I'm on foot and I see a cop he is NOT catching my ass, I'll take me over any cop any fucking day, and I also have tons of fence jumping experience. Lol I somewhat actually want to do this so I can make that pig sweat for that arrest he isn't even going to make. :hello:

6. Yeah dude thats why Im glad I learned how to free run when I started tagging shit. Piggies cant keep up and it has saved me from many possible vandalism/possession charges.

7. I feel ya, I was lucky that when I was vandalizing stuff and committing petty theft, there was never any cops around even though I did get in trouble, I got no charges. :hello:

8. woo yeah!

You 1!

Cop-0!

9. lol better hope he doesnt see you again

10. Try defensive tackle:rolleyes:

11. i just HAD to quote this. i learned ow to free run when i was really into writing and it saved my ass more than once. ran from te cops 2 times, one was for drinking underage and the other for tagging. te second time was for underage drinking, the cop was dead on my ass, and this guy has a rep for catching mpeople running from em. but, i was able to outrun im jumping over logs and tree stumps (i was running through the woods.. shitfaced..) and suprisingly for the amount i had drunk, i had amazing coordination and handled myself perfectly. unfortunatly, after i outran him, he grabbed a hold of my friend and i didnt notice until later when my friend calls and tells me i have to go to the police station.. guys rents rated me out.. fucker..

runnin from cops just releases a whole nother level of adreneline man. its nuts, its sfunny how u never run as fast sa from a cop as ever before. and even though u know u cant go anymore u keep going and going and going. congrats on gettin away and saving your presious manhood from the showers.

12. Maybe if you weren't smoking a blunt out in public you wouldn't have any trouble with the "pigs". I know if I was on probation and could get fucked in the ass if I got busted for weed I sure as hell wouldn't be smokin' in public. Even though you got away, you wouldn't have even had to run away if you weren't being so foolish in the first place.

13. hmm well i thought it was safer than smoking in my dorm

maybe im foolish but im only 18 so i get a thrill out of taking risks

14. Haha don't worry dude, I'm 18 too and I've been "foolish" enough to smoke in plenty of places. I've just never been sprung for it. I was just trying to inject a little bit of sensibility into the thread :smoke:.

15. Good Job I hate cops.... last night I was climbing a highschool with some of my friends and the cops searched from the ground for like 10 minutes then we ran away right before the copter came

16. Dude, I can totally relate to this, countless times I have been chilling in a park or something like that smokin' a bowl. My thoughts exactly, fuck capture. Too many times have I been amazed at the tenacity of overweight cops.

17. There should be some sort of running from the cops national contest. Super fit cops vs. super fit free running stoners.

18. i can only run when there are cops around, i'm one of those kids who walked the mile in high school, but i've literally jumped off of the roof of my school hit the ground running without stopping and then do another 70 yards into the woods in like 4 seconds when there's police involved

19. No, that would never work, us stoners are FAR too clever for the 5-0.

It'd be a total setup, ya know like how the Feds trick deadbeat dads into attending like a Boat Giveaway Sale and they round 'em up there.

Also, it is not often that one meets a fit cop named Sergio, more often than not, it's Phil, the overweight white haired guy with a goatee that relies on his taunting skills to fooling the suspects to stop. Ya dig?

20. What are some of you talking about? I love cops. They monitor activities that would otherwise endanger other people. Cops are good. PIGS, on the other hand, enforce idiotic rules meant only to harrass people wanting to be left alone, not hurting anyone. I have met PLENTY of cops who tell me to hustle home before one of his other guys sees me, because he realizes that its fucking RETARDED that its illegal to smoke. A cop will arrest you if you rape someone. A PIG will take you to fucking prison for smoking a joint on your porch.