Last night, I lost one of my best friends.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Solid State Society, May 26, 2012.

1. One of my best friends since the 8th grade passed away in a car accident last night. He was the backseat passenger inside the car of a drunk driver. They swerved into a ditch and everyone except for one person was ejected from the vehicle. My friend was injured the worst out of all of them and he lost his life as a result.

I just want to tell everyone here to not take your life for granted. It is a gift. You could be here today and gone the next day. Your life may not be as great as you want it to be but please learn to appreciate the life you were given. Love yourself and everyone around you.

2. Man Im sorry for your loss. I work in healthcare and I see all to often the problems with DUI's of all kinds. I feel your pain and I hope that all people that where affected by this learn their lessons from the death of a less fortunate person. Its crazy how people just dont care untill something happens to them or somebody really close to them.

Once again you have my condolences and when I get home from work in a half hour im smokin for your buddy!

3. No seatbelt? I don't get this, how can nowadays still shit like that happen, one would think by now everyone should have gotten the message.

My condolences

4. My condolences, man...this next bowl is for your friend. \m/

5. My condolences.

6. Aw man im very sorry to hear that. In time the pain will diminish. Loosing friends is the worst. My next jay is for you dude.

7. Condolences. Message to take away- dont drink and drive, don't let someone drink and drive

8. Dorry for your loss bro

9. No it won't. You learn to live with it though.

10. Now I feel like an giant asshole because I drank and drove last night. I wasn't drunk but was probably just above the limit. Sorry about your friend though.

11. Word bro, sorry for your loss. We dont realize how fragile and important life is until we lose someone close to us. I just lost a really good friend of mine too in a car accident just 2 weeks ago. Your in for some hard times, but feel blessed because its during these times we truly grow.
    ONE

12. Sorry for your loss broheem, my deepest condolences....

13. I drank and drove last night because tbh, I'm sleeping in my own bed. Was just a little tipsy but I made sure to wear my damn seatbelt and I would have made passengers do the same.

Sorry for your loss though op :/

14. Drinking and driving is not cool. No matter how much alcohol you have inside your system...

15. Condolences Bro, I was in the same situation almost 30 years ago as a 17 year old but was the only one not ejected and I was in the back seat. Thankfully no one died, just lots of cuts and bruises. Just goes to show we as a whole haven't learned as it's still happening today.:(

16. I was in a carcrash about 4 months ago where we swerved across the entire freeway and flipped multiple times (4)
    We were all completely fine thankfully, since the car took most of the impact and we all had our seatbelts on.. only a few scratches and a fucked up car.

shit can happen man, at any fuckin second. thats why u gotta live the way u wanna live, before its too late

Shit, i didnt learn my lesson, i still go out and drink and then drive home, but I know not to wrecklessly drive, and I have experience driving, im not just a fail ass driver who will swerve because im drunk. When shit is in a certain situation, I ADAPT, you have to, in order to survive and prosper in the conditions nowadays.
    shit im baked. fuck that shit op, sorry about your loss.

17. [quote name='"Puff Grass"']I was in a carcrash about 4 months ago where we swerved across the entire freeway and flipped multiple times (4)
    We were all completely fine thankfully, since the car took most of the impact and we all had our seatbelts on.. only a few scratches and a fucked up car.

shit can happen man, at any fuckin second. thats why u gotta live the way u wanna live, before its too late

Shit, i didnt learn my lesson, i still go out and drink and then drive home, but I know not to wrecklessly drive, and I have experience driving, im not just a fail ass driver who will swerve because im drunk. When shit is in a certain situation, I ADAPT, you have to, in order to survive and prosper in the conditions nowadays.
    shit im baked. fuck that shit op, sorry about your loss.[/quote]

Lololol. Just think about how many people have died from drunk driving and had the same mindset as you. I bet they thought they had experience driving too, until they crashed. And you openly admit you didnt learn your lesson, and still do it. And all this in a thread with tons of accounts of how it WILL go wrong. But you keep driving drunk, you're the fucking man.

18. [quote name='"Puff Grass"']I was in a carcrash about 4 months ago where we swerved across the entire freeway and flipped multiple times (4)

shit im baked. fuck that shit op, sorry about your loss.[/quote]

You must have a slight retardation to think that drunk drivings ok. You come in this thread where OP just lost his best friend from 8th grade bragging about how you drunk drive? Please have some respect for OP. and for yourself. Dont be an idiot. Drunk driving is fucking retarded. Your not only putting yourself at risk but others as well.

Op Im sorry for your loss. RIP

19. #19 Storm Crow, May 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
    All of you, I want you all to promise yourself NEVER to drink and drive!

When you drive drunk, you put yourself and others at risk of death and injury.

If you are caught, even without an accident, you may lose your license (and have to pay to get it back), get your name in the paper, certainly end up with a few thousand in fines, your insurance will sky-rocket or may be cancelled, and if you are under-aged, that opens up a whole 'nother can of worms! :eek:

We are talking about ALL of your "bud bucks" for a LONG time! You won't have any spare cash for stash, for months, maybe a YEAR, or more! Be smart!

It just isn't worth the consequences!

Granny :wave:

20. RIP , life indeed is a quick thing