Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

last night i got the best 2g bud everr

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by notelliot, Sep 1, 2005.

1. my friend took this bud and dipped it in hash oil up to its stem and then rolled it around in powdered pcp, then shook the excess off.

brought that shit home and pipe'd it last night, don't feel like myself today.

and sorry fellas, no pics. my lighter was closer than the camera.

2. lol sounds likes you had a blast that night,

3. sounds amazing haha

4. cool, but ithought pcp has to be kept cold, like if it gets 2 room temp then it doesnt work, iduno but sounds killer none the less

5. pcp... explain ??

6. if you laced that shit half coke/half heroin youd be havin a fun time right now. and maybe drop a few crack rocks inside of it and drip acid all over it and glue some mushrooms to the side and down it with a glass of ghb WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

7. Haha, I'd like some of that! You can keep the crack though. And the heroin..

And glue..

And instead of ghb, ABSINTHE!!!

8. sounds nice,, ghb is huge,!!

9. That just sounds so dank, makes me wanna try some pcp with weed

10. personally the hash oil sounded great but the pcp i dont like alot of hard drugs casue if you dont know the right people that could be the first and last time you do any drug or do anything for that matter just watch yourself man i seen one a many people go down the drain cause of that stuff

11. like lemmy from motorhead, his friend died from 'herion', but it turned out sombody sold him rat poision

12. eh, lol pcp? wtf? thats stupid as fuck in my eyes but if its what u do, then do the damn thing. lol

i would love to have some shit dipped in hash oil, but fuck some PCP. only drugs i even touch are bud, xanax, dxm, cid. fuck all that other dumb shit, you got everything u need right there.

13. Just dont get hooked on that angel dust.

14. Sounds like a wild ass night. I wish I could get hookups like that.

15. wow dude, i'd like some of that, btw jus wonering how much does pcp cost? and how hard is it to find?