Last night I got really drunk/high with my wife and her gay best friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Voltaire X, May 12, 2011.

1. Sorry but I don't think I know ANY heterosexual male that would let a guy suck his dick, EVER. No matter how hot their wife was.

Welcome to the world of bi. Population: You.

2. brokeback hottub..

but seriously man, you let him not only suck your dick, but jerk it till you came?
    i was trying to understand it and starting to consider maybe it wasnt so bad untill..you said he made you cum with his hands..
    now thats just fucked up, OP

advice to you, take this to the grave

3. Just because he has sex with guys does not make him bi.

4. :laughing:

Sure, he can be other things. Gay or pansexual too. I think he's bi since he still likes women.

Straight is a def no.

5. :laughing:

6. #46 KingOfKek, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011

This makes my penis hard.

7. hah dude you let a guy suck your dick and jack you off... I dont know what to say about that. I dont got shit against gays, but that aint me and no matter how much pleading my old lady did, mother FUCk that shit. And also, she wont follow through with the blowjob everyday after work, women are dirty like that... Hell just look what she got you to do!

8. That is disgusting lol...how could you even keep being hard once a GUY puts his MOUTH on your DONG lol. This story feels really fake...what kind of chick does that or promises something like that lol, doesn't feel like something a woman would do

9. #50 Big_Money, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I love dis comment everytime i read "that aint ordinary bruh" i start laughin! Fiirst time i seen it on GC though. Usually see it on worldstarhiphop.com

For the dude who got blew by another dude.....that shit aint ordinary son! :/

I hope you ddnt like that! I bet your wife will talk yall to into having a 3some next (if it hasnt went down by now)

10. Oh dude...what the fuck?

What have you done..

11. Ew that is not okay/excusable... if you are straight you wouldn't want to have your dick sucked plain and simple. are you really gay? I would never get turned on from my gay friend sucking my husband's dick that's disgusting.

12. I just don't know what to say

13. #54 Big_Money, May 12, 2011
    Hes gay!! Idc if a guy likes women to hut i he likes a another ma he's gay!!

This is reason AIDS is spread out like that because down low men got fucked in their ass and went home and fucked his wife!!

(sorry this isnt at the OP)

14. Okay. You got a blowjob with minimal effort of flirting. You still have a foxy lady at your side... and she let you get a blowjob not for free, but with her paying you with more blowjobs from herself. I say that's a pretty damn good deal right there. Fuck these downers trying to slow your roll with labels and their own personal preferences. If my husband let me get a free pussy-licking, I'd be plenty happy and maybe would mark it down in a journal as 'a very good night'.

15. This is all very true but the fact is: op came knowing a dude was working his tool... that=gay.:hide:

16. You said this guy was your friend. Having a gay friend is perfectly cool, in fact, they are great friends a lot of the time. A lot of them can be pretty damn funny too.

But... seriously. You let him suck your dick? I wonder how long he and your wife had been planning this...

I would never let a man suck my dick. Even if i was married and my wife was next to me trying to get it to happen.

I dont think i could get hard like that. Sure, it probably feels the same. but when you look down you see a man. Thats kind of a big turn off for me.

17. I just read this like 4 times thinking i was reading it wrong.. But i wasn't.

Not sure what to tell you.

18. #59 Big_Money, May 12, 2011
    Ofcourse this is from a female! :rollseyes:

Girls can kiss each other and say "we're experimenting" dudes cant say "yea he
    sucked my dickk BUT, its ok cause we were jst experimenting!! Lmao!!

And sure your husband doesnt have to give you the OK to let ah chick eat you out, you already seem like you're already ok with it!

19. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

man.....so long as ur alright with it, good for you!;)