last monday night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by crazym4n, Dec 12, 2008.

1. so this monday at like 11pm i get a call from a friend that he was gonna go play some pool at the local place. and i tell him to pick me up of course cuz theres drink and bitches there. we get there and we are playing and shit normal night at the pool house. one of my buddies recently broke up with his girl and found out that she was sleepin with his best bud(none of us know him personally except my friend of course) so he tells us out of the blue if we want to go fuck up his truck. he probably thought we were gonna say naw cuz he was kinda surprised when we said yea lets go do it.

we left the billards at 1:40ish am, we drive up to the dudes truck ready to pop his tires and break his windows but then my friend comes up with an ever better plan. hes gonna get on his hood and take a shit , and wen we drive away we throw eggs at it.

we were all laughing pretty fucking hard cuz my friend actually did it, i would be too chicken shit to do it thb. anyways we drive down to my place and play sum poker to end the night.

2. Lol, I still probably would have smashed a window or cut a tire if that was my purpose for being there because shit on a hood is easily rectified with a hose. But still, hilarious.

3. you wouldn't have had the balls to do that? Im surprised your friend didn't assault the guy. Fucking another mans bitch is straight disrespect.

4. Windows and tires cost more then taking the hose and washing shit off the car

5. The emotional damage though of having someone make feces on your chariot is horrible though...

6. Sounds like the kinda shit(no pun intended) i would do.