Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last longer in bed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dylansurf12, Mar 12, 2012.

1. How come when im high I last longer in bed? Is it bc my mind is off thinking about stuff and im not concentrated on sex or what lol

2. [quote name='"Dylansurf12"']How come when im high I last longer in bed? Is it bc my mind is off thinking about stuff and im not concentrated on sex or what lol[/quote]

This may sound stupid but I am the same way homie.

3. [quote name='"Muppetsex10"']

This may sound stupid but I am the same way homie.[/quote]

Lol I mean.. Im not complaining ;)

4. My girlfriend loves when I smoke before sex :smoke:

5. It could be a combination of you not focusing on just the sex, and the feeling that you're lasting longer when in reality maybe you're just perceiving time as slower.

6. Lucky fuck, my girlfriend despises even the smell of weed. But luckily she doesn't mind that I toke. :D

7. It would be a mental thing for sure. It doesnt affect how long I last at all...but other unmentionables sure do lol

8. I....I..haven't the opportunity to see for a long, long time

[​IMG]

9. [quote name='"Batmanchu"']I....I..haven't the opportunity to see for a long, long time

[/quote]

Poor lil guy.
    Don't worry my friend you WILL get it in.

10. I'm pretty sure half the answer is probably placebo effect.

I think I do everything better high...

11. It's a natural aphrodisiac I believe. That would be why.

12. [quote name='"Batmanchu"']I....I..haven't the opportunity to see for a long, long time

[/quote]

You got a hand don't ya? Smh lol

13. I knew I couldn't be re only one

14. Do maths problems in your head to last longer.

15. My girlfriend loves when I smoke before sex too:D
    [FONT=&#23435][​IMG][/FONT][FONT=&#23435][/FONT]​

16. It's not the fact that my mind is off wandering thinking about other things, but its just the fact that I simply cannot cum when I'm fucking. I will eventually, just not at my usual time.

17. Ejaculation is the point of you having sex so just like everything else, after you had a smoke you fail to see the point of anthing. This includes ejaculation :smoking: