Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last edibles attempt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blayzed619, Nov 5, 2010.

1. #1 Blayzed619, Nov 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2010
    So i'd love to experience edibles but 4 different tries left me completly sober, first time was cannabutter made by my freinds dad and everyone but me and my freind got high off it and we ate more than anyone did, 2nd and 3rd time was firecrackers 4th time was a browny i bought off the street but i knew it was lefgit cuz u could see/taste the herb,

so now im going full blast i havent eatin anything in about 13 hours and i just mixed 2 grams of golden hash oil thats atleased 80%thc with about twice as much butter as hash and it still looks like some potent shit even to be smoked, heated them up on a big spoon just enough to melt and mix then i tried eating some and after finding out hash is extremely bitter i stuffed it all into 3 empty pills and just popped them 10 mins ago, stomach is COMPLETELY EMPTY

PLEASE WORK!!

im sick of wathing vids and hearing pple say "oh make sure u wear gloves cuz ull have an intense psychadelic experience if u get it on ur hand" when i cant even get high off better shit!!!

i will report in 2 hours, is my hash to butter ratio ok?

2. Awaiting report. I have tried twice without any noticeable affects. Going to try another firecracker with weed and AVB and see what happens.

3. well its been about an hour or so so far im not feeling anything , i'm about to go to my freinds to make some more hash oil ill still report back soon.

4. Same, can't wait to hear how it goes

5. Sounds like to me your not properly cooking the butter and weed :rolleyes:. Heated enough just to melt the butter? No bueno.

6. when i make edibles with trimmings i usually let the butter sit with the trimmings in a crock pot for about 24 hours on the lowest setting. you arent heating the oil to a high enough temp for the thc to release and bing with the fat in the butter.

7. No you don't if anything i've noticed i get higher and remain higher on a empty stomach, also it hits me much faster.

8. placebo

9. That's how i cooked mine and it was super intense. I was in the bed for three days barely able to hold my eyes open. I had taken 120mgs of morphine sulfate also.

10. lol yea.......i was fucking passed otu....but yea i took 120mg of morphine............psshhhiiitt a regular dose of morphine is like 5mg lol..........120mg!?! now fukcing wonder u were out

11. my hash oil already had its thc-a converted to THC from me cooking and whipping it, and i also cooked it for another 10-15 mins when i melted it with the butter, not to mention the other numerous times i tried with the more common methods. and i did drink some orange juice b4 i left cuz i heared it makes alot of stomach acid.

still sober, no biggy bout to smoke a bowl of lemon g13 topped with hash:p

12. [​IMG]