last dxm question......okay, one of the last questions

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHaze, Feb 9, 2007.

1. if i threw up in like a bucket after taking dxm and drank the vomit (serious) would it still be in effect?

2. aww man dude, thats fucked (serious)

3. Last time I did it, I threw up about an hour and a half after taking it and still felt the effects. I don't think you need to drink your vomit, but feel free to (serious).

4. no but if i drank the vomit (SERIous) would i get higher ?

5. Dude, do you have your vomit sitting right next to you and your contemplating wheater or not to drink it?

you prolly would trip harder, but not too much

just go buy another bottle.

6. slightly...depends on how much and what kind of dxm you took. If you ate gels or something, then it probably wasnt digested completely so it will def make you trip harder.

If you drank a zicam or syrup, i doubt it will effect you that much more.

And if you puked after taking dxm, how do you expect to handle your own puke? thats just gross lol.

7. Thats fuckin gross

8. If you drink your own vomit just to get a high.....you seriously need to contemplate your life.

seriously, bro.

9. I think he was already tripping while he posted. It prolly seemed like a good idea to him to drink the vomit to get high ^^

10. whatever floats your boat?

11. Reminds me of meth addicts drinking their piss to get them high.

12. thats fucked up bro. if i found myself contemplating that decision, and i was sober, i would probably just kill myself

13. or end it lol

14. Dear God what has humanity come to

15. lol just because i ask the question doesnt mean i was gonna do it, i was just curious. and no i wasnt tripping when i wrote this, i am sober and havent done dxm in about a month

16. Yeah man, don't care if it was ALL DXM, that's fucking nasty.

I don't think that you would trip after drinking it, you would probably just ADD to it.

17. dude if u threw up from the syrup dont u think u would end up puking from the taste of your vomit? even if u dont puke is it really worth it. just pay 5 bucks and get a new bottle

18. hahahahahahahahaha

u could always mix the vomit with ammonia and naptha and do an extraction of your puke and then drink that

but for the most part all of the dxm is absorbed in an hour n ur stomach just still has a buncha shit in it that makes u sick so u puke it up (serious)