Last Day of Summer **Milkshots**

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by so.flo.zach, Aug 24, 2009.

1. #1 so.flo.zach, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    Well this is the last hours of the last day of my summer vacation. I'm officially a college kid tomorrow. I can sum up my entire summer with two words CANNABIS and RUNNING. I smoked everyday and ran almost everyday (best combination ever). Well here is the last smoke session of the summer of 2009 and the only people I'm sharing it with is the wonderful members of GC! enjoy.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

End Result...
    [​IMG]

2. i feel you man i reeeeaaaallly didnt want to go this semester =[ but yea wheres the milkk? sick roor

3. More milkshots coming up later. I'm a little blazed and not very good with computers.

4. i got a kick out of that last pic haha
    i love smoking weed and using my muscles, feels so healthy and nice
    holla from TB

5. DUDE!!!! its my last day of summer too. school tomorrow, gonna wake and bake with the trrees i just got hooked up with, gave me almost doubble what i paid for, i love my dealer.

lovin the diffused downstem, i made a home made one that hits nice as fuck.

bout to roll theese joints, one for the wake and bake and one for after school, if i have any tree left ima save it for the next day,haha.

6. Your ripped in the last pic. Does anyone get it?

7. ah hohoho very funny man you is. lol

nice milks and roor man, that blows you gotta start school, but thertes gonna be alot of partying on your part for now on i hope.

8. Haha, It's funny that you mention that because I can't drink. I'm running competitively so drinking alcohol immediately dehydrates me. On top of that I'm a light weight, 3 beers and I am fucked up.

9. Can you guess what I'm majoring in haha...

10. hahaha tell me that is your actual face in the last pic

11. haha yeah, when I was 13. I'm 18 now.

12. botany?;) lmao

13. lol that's funny as shit

14. ah hohoho very funny man you is. lol

nice milks and roor man, that blows you gotta start school, but thertes gonna be alot of partying on your part for now on i hope.

15. i start college in 7 hours.....im baked as hell and going to go lift weights in my dorm's workout room! working out blazed is the best! [​IMG]

16. lol i can work out mindlessly when im stoned

17. Killer milkshot bro! Love the diffuser, radical! Nice pectorals as well! Keep up the good work mang! One love! +rep peace

18. Man I get to spend 2 days driving and smoking before I go back to college! And when I'm there I'll smoke all the time. I can't wait 'til I leave, just 3 days. :smoke: