Last day of school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Capuchino Man, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Tomorrow is my last day of high school :( i remember when i was younger and used to say to myself," i dont have to worry about graduating thats years from now." and now its here. whats it feel like to be done?

2. you won't miss it

3. I just graduated about 3 weeks ago man it is so depressing IMO. I blew a Blunt XL before graduation lol. Honestly I miss my friends and my morning smoke sessions the most :/

4. [​IMG]

5. Damn...I didn't graduate, but I can't really remember those days all that much.

Just a big, cloudy haze of fuck-if-I-know.:cool:

6. I remember my first beer.

7. I miss running around school high af, going to my games high af, taking test high af.....
    Just to prove that I can smoke however much fucking cannabis I want and still operate the same if not better than all those other bro-dude motherss....
    Rant lol

8. Hey, at least you don't have to deal with all the stupid rules, annoying kids, congested hallways, pointless busy work, and idiotic teachers and administrators now!:smoke:

9. well just got home from school, our senior prank was dumb but fun. everyone had their backpacks filled with paper balls and we had a huge paper fight in the main hall, thousands of paper balls going everywhere. it hasnt hit me that school is over yet.

10. yeah man its really weird actually all the kids you hated and shit you'll end up seeing 2 3 4 or 5 years from now and ull just be happy you saw em cuz u haven't in a while, its really strange lol i drank with kids that made fun of me and shit all the time in middle and high school but once people go to college they realize that piece of shit moves aren't tolerated in the real world.

11. Congratulations! Really.
    But fuck school, learn your own things and do your own things so when you are alone you wont sit there and feel helpless. You have a mind use it. You have feet and arms and many fingers use it.

12. Sports was the hardest to leave... I loved getting high as a girraffe pussy & smashin on people. Beat our Rivals of 50 years for the first time in 5 years. On my senior year.
    OT 28-27

13. My work is good and neat but no matter how hard I tried my attendance-based marks dropped my average in the end. :(

I feel like I should've went to some higher education, I love learning and reading.

14. Yupp yupp. I graduated years back, but I'm never gonna forget waking up at like 7 am so I could smoke a bowl before blasting Metallica and skating to my friends house to smoke more bowls before school. Then walking into class faded as fuck:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

Good times for a blossoming stoner

15. Meh, I graduated on Saturday, I'm not going to miss it.

Now I have all this free time so sew shit:D

16. Mine sucked ass, lost my keys, no one wanted to jump in the pool, truck broke down in the parking lot, and I didn't have a fork to eat my garbage plate while I waited for a ride.