Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

last cannabis experience

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nuthen, May 19, 2010.

1. ok, this is weird. i smoked two packed bowls early afternoon yesterday, and I swear it was the most fucked up experience ever. As I reached my peak I had this irresistible desire to pretend to be a border collie. I'm not gonna tell you exactly how i did that but nonetheless it happened and im still shocked.

2. you are a spearow. not a dog. jeez.

3. You are an mlg pro, not a deceased rapper. Jease.

4. lol wtf dude what are you smoking

5. Lol stupidest thing i've ever heard. Troll? Or you really let your imagination get the best of you. Don't be dumb if you don't like doing stupid things.

6. how the shit does that make me a troll?

7. something very potent i guess

8. Because you wasted my time with what sounds like a made up story or it's just dumb. :wave:

9. haha!

10. I hope you don't seriously believe this
    so-called uncommon experiences are actually lies. Got it.

11. this time i'm spearow. lol im flying haha

12. You're an attention whore.

13. You're Sam from TrueBlood.

14. cool.

15. It's far from cool. Why you randomly post this up for any other reason than to get a reaction? If not, you suffer from some sort of mental illness. GET HELP! GET HELP!

16. no .

17. You're an ignorant fool; what I'm saying to you goes in one ear and out of the other.

You'll grow up one day if you're lucky.

18. this whole thread shows the degradation of grasscity hahaha

19. Mulchcity?:eek:

[​IMG]

20. #20 Nuthen, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    *fart*