Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Last Bowl of chron :(

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by j-live, May 29, 2004.

1. Well, I finnally stummbled on some good chronic, its usually not the best chron where im from. Im down to my last bowl of it, then it looks like its back to the schwag for me. O well, it was a good 1/8th while it lasted.

2. it will come back, i know it!

ive only got a bowl left also..some highgrade canadian.. a piney, slight pizza crust smell. but a goood pizza crust ;)

3. Pizza weed......hmmmmmmm :)

4. I finally got some of the best bud ive ever had....... this guy just got it in........ it is freshly grown with dense sticky buds iced out and has yellow and red hairs....some good bud i hope it stays around.......

5. i just got hoooked up with the best stuff ive had since jamaica. i hope it lasts for a couple months. i wanna make some $$