LAST 2-3 WEEKS OF FLOWER! HELP

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 401growingbuckeye, Mar 11, 2017.

1. I have a 10x8 room. I have 2 purple wrecks under 1 600watt hps. 2 Grandpa's Breath and 1 Buckeye Purp under another 600watt hps. So 5 plants 2 600 hps.. running co2 out the tank.. Ac in window... Pro mix 7 gal pots. Heavy 16 for nutrients... I'm on day 45 of flower.... Should I start flush? Do I flush daily or every feed? Purple wreck and Buckeye Purp are 8 week strains and granpas breath 9-10.. I've grow before but never the right way. So technically this is my first right grow with much more equipment then my last... Wondering when should I cut??? Any tips in the last couple weeks? How important is the last 2 weeks? Anyone have a yield with 2 600s? Ears are open for any advice or info. Thanks !

401 east coast grower.

2. Pictures...closeups..?

3. I'm on the east coast it's almost 11pm here my lights are off 6pm to 6am. So early in the morning I'll post pics of plants,room,etc. It'll be up in the morning. New to the site. Thanks

4. #4 Tbone Shuffle, Mar 11, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    I pretty much only cut back on my nitro a little after 6 weeks until about 6-7 days before harvest. The potassium and phosphorus stay the same. In that one week before finish I do two feedings with GH florakleen and just water about 2 days apart, water last, then let them dry. This is with promix. I also grow hydro and only do 2 days in florakleen as per directions with hydro.

I won't grow a plant without finishing with florakleen now that I've used it. It's about $9 for a quart that lasts years. It just helps wash the salts off the roots and soil. The cut back on nitro helps the plant burn off a little of the chlorophyll at the end and help with density, color, flavor, and cure time of the end product IMO.

I'm not a huge fan of a longer than a week flush. Don't starve the plant when it's making buds. Florakleen helps you feed until closer to the end.

For my post 6 week feeding I use calimagic and GH dry koolbloom. Calimagic is 1 nitro and dry koolbloom is 2-45-28 so the ratio of nitro in the feed drops.

Check out this article.
    Autumn Color Effect

This is one of my plants grown under this method.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  5. I flush when I see amber Tris starting

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

6. #6 Lucky Luke, Mar 11, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    What T-Bone said.

Except I wouldnt worry about a water only period and wouldnt leach..

Read up and devise a Cure thats suits ya. Its really important!

7. You should run your lights at night and off during the day. Electric is cheaper at night.

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/perpetual-closet-grow.1434897/

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  8. 1 Buckeye purp the first ones that are purple.... 2 Grandpa's Breath the second... And 2 purple wreck the last... Day 45 flower

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Plant is dope man! Thanks

10. @TheRooster so leave them for 67 days? Flush for a week? Do the pics look good for say 45 ... The buckeye purp (purple plant? are 7-8 weeks strains ... Grandpa's 9-10 purple wreck 8-9

• Like Like x 1
  11. Don't ever base your harvest time on the breeders claims for flowering period. If you happen to have your room dialed in perfectly you may end up finishing in the time they list, but more often than not that's a little optimistic. Harvest based on what you see. Use a scope or jewelers loup to look at the trichomes. Most people seem to prefer mostly cloudy with 10 to 20 percent amber. Some like all cloudy. Either way, using an arbitrary time frame listed by the people who sold you the seeds is not the way to go.

• Like Like x 1
  12. damn, Those purple topped flowers look beautiful. Good looking plants man!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thank you guys alot on the feedback

14. So r u saying it could be sooner or longer??

15. Most commonly longer, but it could be sooner too. It's a living thing. There are too many variables to be that specific. Think of it like this.... if you had a kid and you were talking to the doctor about that kids development and the doctor told you that the average age for a child to start puberty is 14 would you then expect you kid to hit puberty the exact day they turn 14?

• Like Like x 1