Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Laser pointer top as bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jimthefrog345, Jun 9, 2009.

1. There aren't any headshops super close to me and I want to smoke with some friends tonight, so I'm making a bong. Could I use a laser pointer top as a bowl, or maybe a salt shaker cap? I was using aluminum foil but it seems that aluminum foil may or may not be dangerous. So between the three, which do you think would be best? Thanks.

2. dont use anything with paint on it, why dont you roll a blunt or a joint?

3. I dunno dude, I've never even thought of smoking a joint. Duh, I'll probably just go get some papers now.

4. go to the most recent concert/rave and buy a spoon or pipe...thats where i got my spoon, sir shiree :3

5. Most commonly found appliances are copper or aluminium. Copper's EXTREMELY bad to smoke out of (the fumes are toxic I do believe) and aluminium is just bad for the lungs.