Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by redhair.redeyes, May 3, 2014.

1. Next Sunday I fly to Las Vegas for a week to attend a few weddings. I've never flown before and I have to fly alone.
    Not gonna lie, I'm scared shitless.

But anyways, other than the strip and Fremont Street experience, can you guys recommend anything that I should go see/do? The weddings are Wednesday and Thursday, so I have all of Monday and Tuesday to explore.

Oh and one funny thing...my dad is marrying his "mail order bride" while down there. He found her on dominicancuties.com, haha. Pretty sure she's a gold digger.... And she's been transplanted from the DR to the frozen tundra of North Dakota. I give her 9 months.

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. The roller coaster at the hotel that looks like a castle

Also go fire automatic weapons at one of the ranges down there

I recommend seeing a concert as well. There are always crazy shows there

3. Roller coaster for sure,

Fly to Phoenix, go dirt biking after

4. Get high and watch blue man group.

5. Roller coaster? Hell no.
    Should have mentioned its gotta be old people friendly...my grandparents, dad and mail order bride and my mom will be there also.

As for getting high while there, I'm not gonna risk carrying on the plane and if my little sister tries successfully, I'll go sober before I smoke weed that's been in someones ass or cooter.

6. how is the bunny ranch not at the top of your list...?

and regarding your dads new "wife", she will be gone the day after she becomes a legal citizen...

7. try to get it in with your dads new squeeze before she dips out

8. I'm not a guy...