Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Largest pot plant

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by skurfy007, Sep 4, 2008.

1. It gave ... OVER NINE THOUSAND ... buds of weed.

;)

2. for sure the biggest ive seen

3. #4 doob3r, Sep 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2008
    thats way old, and is not the biggest by any means.

Attached Files:

4. holy hell that thing is huge!

5. you win

6. Ive seen plants 3 times that size.

7. #8 Blutteufel, Sep 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2008
    When I was younger, there was an old, dilapidated farmhouse and a barn on the outskirts of my town. It had been here longer than my great grandfather could remember, and he had lived here for almost 90 years. It was a cool place to hang out, and there was this ancient silo out back that was so old it was made of rough-cut river rocks and the top half had collapsed, with what we had believed to be a tree poking out the top. When we went in, there was a pot plant that was easily thrice as big, if not more. No idea how long it had been there, but I swear, the motherfucker had bark. I didn't think it was weed at first, but I smelled it and sure enough, that's what it was.

8. Nice story, did you smoke that monster?

9. Nope. Couldn't reach the damn buds (assuming there were any; I couldn't really tell for sure), and I wasn't willing to climb the silo to get to them. Plus, it was about three years before I started smoking, too. The only way we knew what it was was because of our good friends at D.A.R.E, because we were about 9 at the time. I went back after I started smoking, but there's a suburb there now.

10. damn those plants are huge

11. Since when did Marijuana grow on trees? Wow, thats just a site to see.

12. thats pretty big, but not the biggest. dalat a landrace sativa from vietnam can grow over 25 feet tall in its native environment.

13. There was a huge B.S. bust in my town not long ago, this guy was growing medicinal right next to his house, newspaper had pictures and the stalk/trunk was thicker than your wrist, they weren't bushes they were trees :p

14. The people at dare passed around weed to 9 year olds,
    So you'd know what it smells like?

15. I want to know how, now.

16. Ouch. How big can plants get? I'll bet the buds get massive.

Can you continue growing a plant after it flowers? Can you harvest it?

Or does it have to be in a constant state of vegetation to get that large? If so, how would this be done outdoors.

17. IDK but thats FUCKIN CRAZY

18. outdoor plants can get 8-10' tall easy, but its better to turn that one plant into a huge bush you'll get better Cola's that way

19. Havent u seen that south park episode? "Can whoever has the marijuana plz pass it to the front of the class mmmmkay?"