Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Large Nug

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Kurdt Kobain, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Well I mean, it's not HUGE, but it's pretty nice, 4 grams nice. Yes yes I know that means there's stems in there, you don't have to hate, but when I picked this up it was a quarter mushed all together kinda. It seemed as if it was just one huge nug, but it started breaking apart, and I had thought that it would all break, but instead there was still this bad boy in there

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This one's for you HATERZ

[​IMG]

these are for the dankness:smoke:

Attached Files:

• 012.jpg
      012.jpg
      File size:
      279.6 KB
      Views:
    • 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      202 KB
      Views:
  2. pretty nice, but ive gotten bigger nugs :D

stay up bro :bongin:

3. i had a 7g nug when i bought a half o, my dealer had just picked up, and had a bunch of huge nugs

4. Yeah man, it's nice weed. But it's just a nug, calm down.

5. yeah I mean, this isn't the biggest I've seen or anything, I'm just postin it. Ya feel me?:smoking:

6. It looks nice.

7. I got a nug about half that size a few days ago, usually it's broken up more than that though.

8. who dosn't love big nugs :)

nice nug you got there enjoy man :smoke:

9. whhooooooo!

thats lookin mighty pretty.

10. My god. Ounce nug WTF?!

11. Great Gooogly Moogly!!

12. Smoke that shit and hit up Ehrlers for some grape soda and donuts.

13. looks as if ur scale needs to be recalibrated:devious: jk hahahah damn i wish that was mine:smoke:

14. #15 S0UR, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That nug is sick!
    Lmfao

15. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

16. Probably a fuckin rock in.there lol. Or that nut at least feels like a rock

17. annnnd everyone tries to one up the op :p