Large amounts of THC.

Discussion in 'General' started by .hit.it.hard., Feb 4, 2010.

1. Hi. I have large amounts of THC in my body. I smoke nearly a bowl or two a night. It has been this way for 4 months now. A couple breaks in between. I have been told that THC stores in your body fat. I weight 130 pounds and have very little to no body fat. How long do you guys think THC will stay in my body if I don't take anything to help rush it out?

2. even though it might not look like much, u still have fat. since you dont have alot, that means the small amount you do have is probably concentrated like hell. correct me if im wrong someone

u should be clean in a few to 15 days i say, if you exercisee and flush your body.

3. I have never been over 130lbs and I have never failed a drug test. I have never stopped smoking for more than a week. I'm not saying you are safe, maybe I am a freak, but I guess I have always had good luck with my skinny ass.

4. Well then, let the smoking continue! Haha!

5. Very similar to you, except I smoked twice everyday for 6 months. And yes, I am a skinny shit as well. Are you going to be taking a drug test or something?

6. hhahaa i've blazed multiple bowls,joints,blunts daily for about 2 years.

7. unless your having a drug test soon, whats the point of stressin' over how much THC's in your body?

8. I'm lucky if a quarter last two days.

So yeah, I smoke entirely to much bud.

I would crack open my own skull and slurp out the cannibinoids if I could.

Take niacin everyday for a week. You'll be okay. :)

9. then when your skull is cracked and bleeding, you probably shouldnt of done that. since there aint none there.

all the thc is stored in your fat! and even if you get to it.. it lost all its psychoactive properties and its not the same! cant get you high:(

if you smoke multiple times a day, switch to one a day. if you do it one a day, do it once every two.
    do work gc.