Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Landlady Visit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cornish_bird, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Hey everyone, hope you're all good!

So me and my boyfriend plus his 2 friends live in a small flat together. We smoke together every day, mainly joints and occasionally blunts.

Our landlady called me today to say that she is coming over on Friday so we have 5 days until she is here.

Any chance on our flat stinking of weed? I was thinking if we smoke outside the night before, air it and spray some febreeze it should be ok but thought i'd ask the greater populous what their recommendations may be!

Thanks in advance!  :smoke:

2. Should be fineSent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Should be fine if you smoke outside the day before

4. Should be fine if you smoke outside the day before

5. #5 SantiagoDunbar420, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    You'll be good my friends smoke in their house pretty much right up until their landlady comes... Not a bad idea to be a little more cautious of course

6. You can buy that spray for cigarette smokers that flat out eliminates any odor even if you're still smoking. They sell it at Walmart in the section with all the soaps and stuff. It's a black can.

7. Thanks for all the responses! @[member="The toking man"] I'm in England so we don't have a Walmart but there probably is something similar over here! Fingers crossed anyway :)

8. There's a spray called Ozium if you have that at a store near you it's great! There's even a review of it on these forums somewhere also. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I was just worried that we'd smoked so much that the flat may have a permanent residual weed smell haha

10. Ozium works well but the smell is quite atrocious in my opinion. Very chemically. You cannot be in the same room as the one you just sprayed, its unhealthy.I prefer cooking food to mask smells rather than chemical sprays but whatever floats your boat.(Popcorn, bacon, curry chicken, spaghetti, seafood, etc..)~1996 Jiggawattz~

11. #11 Breath, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    [quote name="SagaciouSlug" post="19381847" timestamp="1390341534"]Ozium works well but the smell is quite atrocious in my opinion. Very chemically. You cannot be in the same room as the one you just sprayed, its unhealthy.I prefer cooking food to mask smells rather than chemical sprays but whatever floats your boat.(Popcorn, bacon, curry chicken, spaghetti, seafood, etc..)~1996 Jiggawattz~[/quote]I agree, but it is great for those moments when your family is about to be home and you yell "FUCK!" And run and grab that spray and it saves you. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. You will probably be ok if you stop smoking inside for now...until Friday. Then continue as you wish.

If you want to be safe rather than sorry, buy some ozium (it's cheap). I've never used it, but it is the best way to get rid of weed smell. Look it up and read about the wonders it does for people.

Great idea, a big pot roast cooking will be the best plan. It will leave the OP with something to look forward to. :)

14. Ahh I do love a good roast :) so I looked for ozium and can't seem to see where to get it here in the uk, damn. I've got some sandalwood febreeze which smells lovely but wanted something a bit more heavy duty. Was gonna burn incense but nothing reeks of stoner more than incense burning in every room! Haha. I've heard that lemon smells and coffee smells are good for masking? Thanks so much for all these great ideas by the way everyone! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I use a vanilla candle specifically made to kill smoke odor as well as a smoke buddy.

16. Just don't smoke at all the day before. Be sober for a day, it'll feel alright, I promise.

17. Get some ozium if you wanna be 100% sure the smell is goneSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Burn some popcorn and leave that shit on the counter. It'll smell up the whole house.

19. Cool. Will go get some more candles today. Thanks everyone! Looking forward to business as usual after she has visited. We also have two people viewing the property on Saturday so need to smoke outside for a few days! Damn I wish I wasn't in rainy England and somewhere hot! :) lol, cool, thanks everyone! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Hey everyone, hope you're all good!   [​IMG]