Lame

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ill bill, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Bah this sucks. My brother left for college last saturday, and left me with his vaporizer "for awhile". I had used it once or twice so far and had some days set up where people were going to hit it for their first vap use. I figured id have it for at least a few weeks. Then like 15 minutes ago he came back to get it =/ I mean i guess i cant really be mad at him seeing as how it belongs to him. It just sucks, because i was gonna smoke my girlfriend out with it for her first time tommorow =(. O well, guess ill just have to stick to my bowls and bubbler. Sorry for the pointless thread, just needed to vent a bit.

2. Wow change of plans, he just decided to leave it for awhile longer =)

3. everything always works out in the end, eh?

Ive never used a vap though, whats it like?

4. Yeah it does :)

And vaps are great. Probably one of my favorite ways to smoke. When you pack a bowl of dank its the best thing ever. You know that subtle after taste you get with real bomb weed? Well thats the only thing you taste when you take a hit. I love using outdoor grown dank with it, because it feels like your taking a deep breath in the woods, it rocks. But with midi it tastes kind of funky =/, it straight though. But the best part is how high you get off of a little amount, like you could make an eighth last a week with it easily, and thats with smoking at least twice a day. Overall, its sweet, and id recomend getting one.

5. i heared vaps suck ass my friend hit one and he said it sucked ass and it was that volcano one for 500 bucks

6. shitty vaps suck ass.. good vaps are the best thing since sliced bread

7. just buy a bc from the city, its only like a 100$ i think. imonna buy a volcano soon as i get the money