Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lame ass questino but what are the amount(1/8, ounce.. etc..) show me a pic

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KillaByte, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I feel ya man, It's cause we procrastinate :smoking:

2. I thought I Was in the seasoned tokers forum...I didnt think I was this drunk

3. this post is right on. if you got your bud in a zip lock bag, about 4 fingers accross is about an oz. my friends dads were tellin me back in the day before they had digi scales they just used to weigh ozs out real quick by judging it to their 4 fingers, they called ozs 4 finger bags.

but ya id invest in a small digi scale if you can. they can be anywhere from $10 - $100+ and its definately worth it, will keep you from gettin ripped off n not knowin it.

4. Wow. Thanks for the confusing post. And the misinformation - a half O is 14 grams, not 15.

5. to sum up everyones responses... get a scale.

6. a scale really helps, get one off amazon or ebay for like $10 including shipping

helps u kno around how much ur getting too and kno if ur getting ripped off or not

and after using it awhile u start being able to have pretty close guesses on how much it is lol

7. i'm pretty sure there is some random corner store in your area that sells a hangman for about $5...

go grab one.

8. Woah, 7 yr bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.