Lamb of god

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Bizzoo, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Sick playlist, and LOG is def a great band

2. The Faded Line is one my favorite song by them.

3. Lamb Of God is a great metal band

- if you listen to metal , dont matter wuht type u most likely them :)

4. bump for lamb of god!

5. Ehh, well not really. A lot of Metal fans are elitists and wont listen to anything that isn't "tr00" or "kvlt" and produced by some goat worshipers that live in a cave.

6. And some others simply don't like core. (Or at least any core they have heard)

7. And this is also true. Really LOG aren't a great band, but you can't deny the amount of elitism that goes on in the metal community.

8. that is quite true... i used to listen to metal and metal only until i got my head out of my ass and started listening to other genres of music.

9. True, black metal elitists and the circle of true doom are rather annoying.

10. Lol elite metalheads are assholes... So are elite Punkrockers lol... so its all the same in diffrent scenes..

well im more of a techdeathmetalhead/brutal DM.... more of like a Cryptopsy, Cannibal Corpse, Vomitory, Abominable Putridy and shit... BUTTTTT

LoG are fucking amazing... I always hated putting them into the metalcore scene shit but its whatever, there crazy... diffrent from alot of other bands with the same metalcore name in it, they hit me with a new version of thrash but diffrent obviously... Black Label, Laid To Rest and some song with some other guitar player playing the solo is my favorite.....

11. I feel you man, +rep.

Elistist punks are fucking tools...they completely turned me off from punk.

12. I'm seeing them in a couple weeks

gonna be fuckin intense

:metal:

13. FUCK LAMB OF GOD!!

burn the priest was and will always be the shit so was the fadded line.

a band that sells out is a band that is running out,.

talented? they were lamb of god turned into a mainstream band and that fucked up plus instead of them sticking they started playing music i must say still a little heavy but for the wrong reasons so no matter how good they are my respect is done.

14. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sncec9-GXOs&feature=related"]YouTube - HxC! Kick to the FACE![/ame]

15. Ashes of The Wake was my favorite

16. I love LOG. So many amazing songs.

17. I thought for sure this would be a dank pickup thread, not some lame ass unchill angry band thread. *prepares to be hated on*

18. Haha why would it be a dank pickup thread in the music forum....

I think LoG are angry... lol.

19. Haha that video of the kids hXc dancing made me so glad I don't attend metal or hardcore shows anymore, becuase you see the same crowd at every show, they all just go to as many "shows" as they can to be seen the most about other people who give a shit about making sure to show up at every local show, and then spend their whole night making sure to mosh and make sure they look tough as shit. The whole scene is a joke, i used to listen to death/black metal, metal and metalcore 24/7 for years straight until I really got into smoking and it showed me the beauty in other genres of music, rather than listening to breakdown after breakdown haha. Used to be a huge Lamb Of God fan as well, till their mainstream album came out and they didn't sound good anymore.