Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lamb Breath

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hunokeli, Dec 17, 2008.

1. A guy that ive dealed with once before is offering me "lamb's breath" for 120 a quarter... hes says its nugs and dank stuff, no seeds etc. Im from NC and fairly new to dank. what do you guy think about 17 dollars a gram for "lambs Breath"?

i have pics of the first buy if you guys would like... the guy seems just so nice and chill i feel like im getting ripped, he also stated that he pays high for the stuff.

2. Sounds like a made up strain and 120 for a quarter is kinda pricey

3. definitely sounds like his giving or was given a wack name just to make it sound better. but if its nugs 120 a quarter is reasonable. it means your get 1/8ths for $60. thats reasonable. but if your new to buy dank stick with it. if he's nice and you get to know him, after a while you might be able to get quarters for 110 or maybe even 100.

4. Made up prob, and hes just trying to sell 2 eighths for 60 each to make some money.

5. Read the posts above you. OP, must have just heard wrong. It's Lamb's Bread, not Lamb's Breath.

[​IMG]

6. no i have had lambs breath before, very good weed i would buy it .