Lagers Guerrilla Gamble

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by lager88, May 25, 2013.

1. theyre in full flower, leaves are turning yellow, im gonna top dress with Jamaican guano and they should be set until the end 

2. when you rub the buds or give them stem rub do they have that starburst/thrown up mikshake smell yet  :laughing:,that strain has amazing calx to leaf ratio and makes trimming a breeze!  :smoking:

3. its starting to get stinky and frosty!  its looking like they'll be ready middle to end of October< Whats the smoke like on it and are the buds dense or fluffy?

4. pretty dense,like the description says its got a real versitile stone to it,smoke a litlle have a nice dreamy lucid effect with a shit eating grin..smoke a little more and you'll feel like you took a tranquilizer,taste is hashy with a sharp acrid berry flavor that lingers on your tounge for a long time  :yummy:,your gonna fuck with it trust and belive that.

5. top dress + tea ,things are going good but need to water more often now

6. I took off some lower branches that weren't getting too much light and have them drying ,cant wait to get a preview of that fruity, skunky green, shes not ready yet but shes triched and showing clear bubbles thru out, my headband kush is way behind my white berries

7. awesome

8. my sour kush got ripped, someone found it and it wasn't even close to being ready, the dumb fucks cut the main stem

9. fuck them grime balls,hope you pull off with the rest buddy you deserve it,each time you think about those bastard's
    drop  a big almighty duece in there honor and think about them  ;)

10. yeah these heroin addicts around here will steal plants that aren't ready ,jersey  is fucked with these thieving pricks

11. tell me about it man.. that's why I had to get out. Damn would love to see some pics lager.. jersey guerilla's, sure miss it

12. i live right by baltimore,ive seen my share of dope fiend's lol ...pure fuckin piece's of shit!

13. had to cut plants starting getting mold and bad weather

14.  Bummer man. Get what you can. 

15. good luck buddy,hope everything shapes up for you.

16. #76 Pink, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2013
     Take what you can lager, this year is really shitty weatherwise for the East Coast outdoor, I'd be chopping mine right around now too, ready or not, if I had any outdoors. No need to wait for any hurricane to come and rip them out either. I hope you got a nice harvest out of your plants!