Lagers Guerrilla Gamble

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by lager88, May 25, 2013.

1. lol-- I thought that was you ,whats going on man? what are you growing this year?

2. the la confidential seed duded but the sour kush has sprouted

3. #23 TokingChocolate, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    Did u do autos last year?
    How much end product did u get in total?
    Subbed!
    Interested to see how it turns out?
    Where u situated at?
    Im around 60' N and trying big bang autos and ww autos this year.

4. #24 lager88, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    no I did 2 regular white widows and got 12 oz, would of had 14 bud had a little bud rot

5. some gifted seeds agent orange and latifuh (sage n sour x og kush),just germinated yesterday but ill have like 26 reg's to work with  :eek: ,hoping my luck will be on the good side this year,last year was a close call cause i almost got ...got.

6. I almost got ....got to I had a nice spot close to water too but I cant grow there anymore ,im trying my luck with some new spots and ill have to bring water in,,, good luck this year hopefully we both pull it off...pulling off da budz man

7. If u can finish regular seeds then u should have no problem finishing autos even with a late start : )!

8. I'm germinating pineapple express auto from Barney´s farm 

9. almost got caught last year too . came out of woods some guy was 20 yards out just sittin on atv. damn near shit my pants!! went out earlier this year for prep work and it was lit up like 4th of july no trespassing signs every where. sucks starting over

10. im always changing spots and none of them are that good ,theres no good places where I live

11. sup ya fellow nj guerilla grower! looking good! we need pics :D

12. Around here people have to worry about me catching them near my garden. Cops I just wave to :-D i dont miss guerilla growing one bit. Lugging water and soil and worrying about gettingcaught just aint worth the effort i would do indoor in a nonmed state before i tried an outdoor in less then ideal conditions. Imo

13. Agreed lets see some pics.   

Sup 70s still growing?

14. hey dude! yeeepp still growin

15. I am having a shitty grow season id be embarrassed to show pics so I wont, its been raining here for months now , I don't guerrilla grow because of the fun of carrying soil and water thru tick infested woods I do it because its my only option to grow, I have a wife and kids and cant do indoor either 

16. Pics and info on what's been going on can only provide us with info to help you fix your grow and educate you so you don't make the same mistakes. It's your choice if you want to learn to he greater. Be humble and accept that you are a beginner.

17. Aint no sin to G Grow. I'm in the same boat Bro.  Wife, Kids, House & girls in the weeds :rolleyes: . BTW my 24 yr girl is getting hitched today. I better go to sleep!

18. Hey Harry how did the wedding go?, I have to put one on in December!  Lager...I've been fighting a wet season too but the survivors look promising, and with any luck should produce a modest harvest. :ey: 

19. It was the Happiest & Saddest Day of my life. I cried like a Baby when I tired to give my speech. And today I keep getting emotional thinking about it. But they are a perfect match,and I really like my new son-in-law.So its all good,I have 4 kids and I know we are all closer after going through the wedding together. My 16 yr old daughter also played a song/sang on guitar for the ceremony. The whole thing was like a really cool dream.

Yep I've been through one wedding with my eldest.  Marriage lasted less than a year.  WTF.
    Just stay cool pop, it's time to start devising your insidious plans on how to steal their firstborn.